The Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ggmallow, Mar 19, 2009.

1. On Attitudes website try the code 420.

2. Pretty sure there are discount codes on their Facebook and Twitter pages. I'm too lazy to look though :p

3. I ordered 10 Blue Mystic reg, and 10 White Widow reg + 2 freebies..
    the total came to $85 (with guaranteed shipping)

I placed an order on 12/17..
    got an order confirmation on 12/17...
    shipping confirmation 12/18..

As of 12/20 the tracking status says the parcel is being prepared for shipping abroad. It looks like my order wont be here until after Xmas :(

If I would have ordered from Nirvana like I did before, it would have only been $60.06 + 10 FREEBIES!! I got RIPPED OFF by TSSC. This is my first time using The Single Seed Centre & probably the last time I'll use them.

sincerely, an unsatisfied customer.

4. so your unsatisfie with the price of seeds and knowingly purchased anyway, and you still dont have your seeds to write a complete review? and your mad at the seed company because you ordered too late in the season?

5. #425 Spittn4cash, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    :wave:

No, Im unsatisfied because I overpaid, and I didn't find out until after I already paid...I ordered from TSSC thinking it would be faster, but their "express" delivery time is pretty much the same as other seed banks "regular" delivery time..

And I'm unsatisfied with the shipping. The tracking of the parcel is inaccurate, and the speed of delivery is poor at best..:rolleyes:

I paid $18 for "express guaranteed" shipping, and it wont be here before Xmas, and that also means I wont be able to harvest until after 4/20.

Also, they don't tell you how much shipping cost until your at the last screen of their checkout and TSSC only gives you 2 Freebies. Nirvana has the price of shipping in the shopping cart BEFORE you check out (only $11 !!), plus you get 10 Freebies with nirvana.:eek:

Nirvana is clearly the superior choice in every way. I could've saved $20 and got them delivered in the same amount of time.

EDIT:

TL;DR

The Single Seed Centre Over-promises and under-delivers
    Other seed banks (ie. Nirvana, Attitude etc) Under-promises and over-delivers

6. #426 tplat, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012

Did you even compaire their prices to the site you normaly ordered from? If you didnt shop around dont blame the website for you overpaying they didnt make you buy them. I do agree that they are a more exspensive seed bank but thats also due to the fact that they offer alot of single seeds that other seed banks only sell in packs. Its a convenience at an extra cost. It wasnt hard to add up the cost of the two packs of seeds plus shipping on the second to the last page to know what the total was before being redirected to SagePay. Although I will admit that it should give you the option to select your currency before hand and show your total in your currency and not theirs. As for tracking if they use Royal Mail then handed off to USPS that can be delayed when showing updated tracking info on thier websites. My last order it showed it was still over seas one day and the next it left a sorting facility in the Bay Area for my local post office. Plus its also the busiest time of the year for shipping packages.

7. wow thats ironic. ive oredered from them once before and all 4 of my seeds came about 2 weeks later and i had that problem on 1 of my seeds. they just sprout and then die. im still saalty about my blue mystik. but all in all they did come and it was discreet but crushable. i would order again.

im looking to get at attitude but i keep hearing mixed reviews and dont wanna loose 100 and something bucks.

8. i only use single seed centre. they're a bit more pricey than others but i dont care it's worth it because they never screwed me over. i always get exactly what i pay for. sometimes it takes a while but it is coming from the other side of the world. yes, you can just order 1 single seed. it is no scam. the thing is you will really pay for it though. they come in a dvd case but i've heard other methods for other people that i know that order from them. nirvana and attitude are also great places to order. i've never ordered but have heard great things in the grow community. any of those small sites on google i would not trust. thats why i also like single seed centre, they pretty much have everything. i've never ordered and had the seed turn out to not match the strain. only 1 time did i have a problem. one of the seeds was cracked. they didnt refund me and said that i was too late in responding which i did wait 1 week. they do say on their terms to contact them immediately. no big deal though. anyone that had there seeds sprout and die, chances are it was germinated or sprouted wrong. i used to sprout bagseeds all the time and they were hard to kill. only time they died was when they were handled rough or i was too impatient and kept digging in the soil to see the sproutling. you have to be gentle during germination.

9. #429 weedlawnmower, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    single seed centre is great. they're pricey but worth it. in fact i only order from them because i never have any problems. except once one of my seeds was cracked but now they put bubble wrap around the baggies. i didnt care, it was just 1 seed. i really dont care about the price because i can afford it. they always give me the specific strain i order. there variety is unbelievable. you can really just get 1 seed. it is no scam. they thing is you will pay big time for shipping of just a single seed. i always order a couple hundred dollars worth and get a nice variety. they always throw in some free ones. actually the free ones were not bad. i got gnomoautomatic, afrodite, jack, vintage 2006. i prefer regular(non fem)seeds though like tga subcool.

nirvana is great and has better prices, but they dont nearly have the variety. single seed centre wins every way in my book!

10. I totally agree they are the shytznit

11. Have you grown that vintage 2006? Its on my wish list on attitude seed bank.

12. #432 imindago, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    I used SSC twice! the first time was fine. The second time was not good! I got a e-mail from them with a buy one get one special! so I ordered the same day and the prices were HIGH but I didn't mind as the kind i was getting ( I thought ) would be worth the price with the freebees!!! Well I get my order and NO Freebees :( so I sent them a e-mail and they told me for the most part to pound sand and if I wanted that they would give me 15% off my next order. Bottom line it cost me 42.00 for 2 seeds. All I wanted was to try something New. Well I sure learned something new.... GONE elsewhere now :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've been using them for my seeds. My last order I purchased several feminized strains for mother plants. One of the very expensive strains turned out to be a male plant, and they dont seem want to do anything to make it right. I'll be looking for somewhere else to get seeds from.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I ordered from TSSC on Thursday evening close to 8pm, and they arrived today, Saturday morning around 10.30am. Super fast considering I used cheapest delivery option. Plus got a couple free seeds.
    I ordered from TSSC on Thursday evening close to 8pm, and they arrived today, Saturday morning around 10.30am. Super fast considering I used cheapest delivery option. Plus got a couple free seeds.

15. #435 TheAnswer121, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    only placed one order. package was lost so they resent. received in 3-4 days :D

then a few weeks later, got my lost package :yay: :yay:

16. Aloha Grass-City Peeps~

I just wanted to take a minute to relay my recent experience with TSSC. I have gotten seeds from The 'Tude for a long time, and besides being kinda slow with the shipping (literally several weeks) I have no complaints. One time they got snagged but they replaced everything no problem. I always choose stealth shipping, its a little more, but the freebies are killer so it all evens out!

I live in the USA, and ordered from TSSC on 4/24/15 and they arrived safely to me yesterday. WOW freakin WOW! I love that I can get as many or as few as I would like and the selection is stellar. 

Just wanted to put it out there. Good Karma all around and wishing you all happy genetics hunting!
    It's fun, right?

Much respect~

aloha

17. I've used TSSC twice, and can let you know THEY WILL COME!!!!.But right now I'm trying to see how good they are at replacing seeds, as my Bubble Bomb was cracked/damaged. I've have good experience with replacement seeds from seedsmans, but this is my first encounter with TSSC on a matter such as this. I've already sent an email so I'll let you all know how it goes.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well here goes, TSSC will send your seeds it just takes time sometime, but they will make you jump through hoops for replacements. With their whole "we can't reply to msgs about germination or growing, I was told to take a pic of the damaged seed which I am unable to do seeing as how I still tried to use it. So I bite the $20 dollar bullet. I'm sure I'll order again, but I suggest you take pics or even record opening the package to be on the safe side. Lesson Learned.

• Like Like x 1
  19. they need pictures to make sure they aren't getting cheated. Got my 10th order today in 6 days from UK to the USA. longest was 27 days shortest was 5. it's hard to try other seed banks when I always get what I need

20. They're badass. if you order single seeds they even include a small piece of the original packaging so u know what your getting. I got 6 seeds.. well 8 total 2 were freebies... every seed is big and healthy. last time I ordered from herbies I got 3 seeds and not a single one germ'd