oxaprozin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheFlyinBurrito, Mar 19, 2009.

1. my boy gave me 2 oxaprozin 600 mgs do these have any recreeational useage?

2. If you cant find it on erowid.org, then it is like pretty likely it does not.
    Also, google is your friend.

3. Search it up on the internet. "Due to dihydrocodeine providing a relaxing and euphoric high when taken in higher than therapeutic doses it is quite commonly used recreationally[citation needed]. As mentioned above, dihydrocodeine and its related drugs dihydromorphine and hydrocodone have a tendency to create subjective effects similar to those reported with heroin such as enhanced empathy, euphoria, talkativeness and ability to suspend or dissolve hang-ups and excessive defence mechanisms[citation needed]. The typical recreational dose can be anything from 70mg to 500mg."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrocodeine

I want some man. It says they produce heroin like effects when taken recreationally.

Check this Out
    Use google and check out the first link i am sure it will provide useful information

4. i know i jsut like talkin to u guys mroe then reading haha

5. Oxaprozin is a NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) most commonly used to relieve inflammation, stiffness, swelling, or joint pain. It has no recreational potential.

6. this is right..

..so where in the hell are you getting any of this from?:confused::confused: