Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

oxaprozin

• Please log in to reply

TheFlyinBurrito

TheFlyinBurrito

• Registered Upgraded
  • 373 posts
my boy gave me 2 oxaprozin 600 mgs do these have any recreeational useage?

Similar Topics: oxaprozin     x

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
If you cant find it on erowid.org, then it is like pretty likely it does not.
Also, google is your friend.

kush452

kush452

• Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts
Search it up on the internet. "Due to dihydrocodeine providing a relaxing and euphoric high when taken in higher than therapeutic doses it is quite commonly used recreationally[citation needed]. As mentioned above, dihydrocodeine and its related drugs dihydromorphine and hydrocodone have a tendency to create subjective effects similar to those reported with heroin such as enhanced empathy, euphoria, talkativeness and ability to suspend or dissolve hang-ups and excessive defence mechanisms[citation needed]. The typical recreational dose can be anything from 70mg to 500mg."

http://en.wikipedia..../Dihydrocodeine

I want some man. It says they produce heroin like effects when taken recreationally.

Check this Out
Use google and check out the first link i am sure it will provide useful information

TheFlyinBurrito

TheFlyinBurrito

• Registered Upgraded
  • 373 posts
i know i jsut like talkin to u guys mroe then reading haha

Cameron8679

Cameron8679

Still Dopesick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts
Oxaprozin is a NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) most commonly used to relieve inflammation, stiffness, swelling, or joint pain. It has no recreational potential.

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts

Oxaprozin is a NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) most commonly used to relieve inflammation, stiffness, swelling, or joint pain. It has no recreational potential.

this is right..

Search it up on the internet. "Due to dihydrocodeine providing a relaxing and euphoric high when taken in higher than therapeutic doses it is quite commonly used recreationally[citation needed]. As mentioned above, dihydrocodeine and its related drugs dihydromorphine and hydrocodone have a tendency to create subjective effects similar to those reported with heroin such as enhanced empathy, euphoria, talkativeness and ability to suspend or dissolve hang-ups and excessive defence mechanisms[citation needed]. The typical recreational dose can be anything from 70mg to 500mg."

http://en.wikipedia..../Dihydrocodeine

I want some man. It says they produce heroin like effects when taken recreationally.

Check this Out
Use google and check out the first link i am sure it will provide useful information

..so where in the hell are you getting any of this from?:confused::confused:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users