The Demon Who Took Your Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by cryptix420, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Damn im impressed. If by choice then thats a difficult thing

Any particular reason?

2. Have yet to shed tears over a girl, and I hope I continue that streak. Along the lines of what you were saying I don't really think about any of my x's...I'm not around them for a reason haha.

3. Man..

When my ex broke up with me I was devastated, I didn't have any communication after 3 years and one day she decides to talk to me. Well now, I reconsider if I still actually would want her the way I did when I first knew her. When she started talking to me and telling me she wanted me back I got the same feeling she gave me to me when she broke it. Would I want that again? Hell no, what I'm saying is, she isn't that perfect thing you always thought she was.

4. Ugh, when I see my first (who was also my fist REAL bf) I want to kick him in the teeth then balls and set him on fire as I walk away.

yooou could say I am/was bitter, but I say he fucked me over so bad I really would just laugh if I saw him in need of help or anything.

The motherfucker cheated on me and lied about it for a year and a half, dragging our relationship on when it was way over. Umm he still owes me around $1000 which I will never see, has one of my guitars, and basically used to just treat me like shit. I finally got some balls and just broke it off, and to this day I wish he would get run over by a semi. :)

5. Just a friend of mine. I was practically living at her house at the time, because we partied so constantly. I only went home during the day to take showers, haha.

But yeah, she lured me down into her basement room (coincidentally, the same place where I first smoked weed) and teased me for a while, until I finally got the hint. :rolleyes: Didn't know what the fuck I was doing, but I just went at it. :p

I know her family quite well, lots of good friends - so I see her a lot.

6. Yeah good you ditched him, was gonna say you can do better than that, well anyone could.

7. You consider that a real boyfriend? :confused:

8. That makes sense, being that there is a chemical released in your body during sex called Oxytocin, which emotionally connects you with the person your having sex with. This could be wrong but its what I learned in Health during Sophmore year of High school. I can see why you still have those feelings with the girl you first did it with. I'm going through the same thing. It's been a year since I first had sex with my ex girlfriend named ..."X". I'm a senior in high school and I still see her around the halls and her locker is near mine, and whenever I see her, my heart drops. I was pretty sure I was in "love" with her and she cheated on me. It made me depressed all fuckin summer. It sucked.

9. Wrong.

10. well he started out as a nice guy and then he just .. ugh i dunno, changed or i saw the real him. we were toogether for a long time before it happened too

really i guess it was when we moved in together! haha imagine that :rolleyes:

11. eh, Im still friends with my first, and we fuck on occasion.

12. #32 xtiffany, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    i think its really funny that you used the term "demon" lol

im still friends with my first too. but we havent talked in awhile. we usually start talking again during summer, but we have occational sex when we're high or just hanging out.

ill admit, we're friends with benefits and im okay with that, but i would never get back with him again. im just happy being one of his friends still, after all these years we've known each other.

13. How does a fist owe you $1000?

Wow son 4,500 postses!

14. I'm mad that I sat here trying to pronounce that shit...too fucked up

Congrats brah