Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

CottonCandy and Blue Moonshine...never seen green like this before...

• Please log in to reply

devinh124

devinh124

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Hey guys...so one of my buddies friends grew both of these strains himself, all completely organic. The first one is Blue Moonshine, this shit smells soooo damn strong and tastes awesome, although i have never seen weed that looked like this before in my life, wat do u guys think? And this other stuff he grew is called Cotton Candy, looks the same and the shit actually tastes like cotton candy and when u inhale into your lungs, shit feels like its stickin to the inside of you haha, this is some of the weirdest/best shit ive ever seen or smoked.....

Attached Thumbnails

• bluemoonshine1.jpg
  • bluemoonshine2.jpg
  • cottoncandy2.jpg
  • cottoncandy3.jpg

4-TCJunior-20

4-TCJunior-20

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
now that sir is some piff enjoy that shit brotha

_linux_

_linux_

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

fireal13

fireal13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
Don't hate on his post, that weed is probably better than anything your sorry ass could ever get. But anyway, nice fucking pickup man, some beautiful homegrown right there.

r0xey

r0xey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts
yeah shit looks real good. and sticcckkkaaay!!! Wake and bake =]

devinh124

devinh124

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
when i say its like it stick to your lungs, i mean for that to be a damn good thing haha, it fuckin feels like there's sticky cotton candy in ur stomach

adamp

adamp

green since '07

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,095 posts
haha i'm really surprised you've got cotton candy. see if your dude got it from oregon :)

devinh124

devinh124

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
nah he didnt get it from oregon...he actually grew this stuff himself...

hightimes1

hightimes1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts

Don't hate on his post, that weed is probably better than anything your sorry ass could ever get. But anyway, nice fucking pickup man, some beautiful homegrown right there.

ok??:confused:

I<3Milfs

I<3Milfs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 850 posts
Sounds like a redneck's carnival.

hiasi

hiasi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
looks fresh and sticky!!!!!

bostondutchmast

bostondutchmast

Forza azzurri 2010

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,538 posts
you can tell thats homegrown

hotfudgemoney

hotfudgemoney

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts

you can tell thats homegrown

That's precisely why it looks like that. Prob could use a bit more curing. Good shit tho.

snoboarder11592

snoboarder11592

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I love cotton candy! I picked up a g of that a few weeks ago and it was delicious. It was so sticky and the high was great. Very active, get up and do stuff high.

StarBuded420

StarBuded420

Sure,Let's smoke!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 443 posts
It looks amazing and like it would be extremely sick to smoke, but honestly it looks like your friend harvested wayyyy to early

Smokey420

Smokey420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

devinh124

devinh124

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
ya a few people have mentioned they thought it could use some more curing, ne good ways i could try to help it cure some more?!!?

StarBuded420

StarBuded420

Sure,Let's smoke!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 443 posts

ya a few people have mentioned they thought it could use some more curing, ne good ways i could try to help it cure some more?!!?

get a tight Vac or a good glass jar, put the bud in there, and let it sit in a dark room (closet) for a while. :P:o

StarBuded420

StarBuded420

Sure,Let's smoke!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 443 posts

Dude nobody is showing hate on this post. Smoke a bowl and chill. By the way, don't ever assume the quality of weed that someone else could get. The possibilities are endless on dank, so don't shoot stupid sentences such as "it's better than anything you'r sorry ass could ever get". With that sentence you'r also implying that you don't even have weed like that.....:D:smoking:

devinh124

devinh124

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

get a tight Vac or a good glass jar, put the bud in there, and let it sit in a dark room (closet) for a while. :P:o

ya i think i may do this...so if i do this wat exactly will it cause the bud to do?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users