DXM ingestion question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by generalvape, Mar 15, 2009.

1. OD'n on OTC medicine is LAME. Do it right and get some LSD or mushrooms...:mad:

2. I find DXM to be very fun. If you don't, you shouldn't post. This is Pandoras Box, gtfo.

It says how much dxm there is per spray size, then the volume, figure it out cuz I'm njot sure but its something like 360mg i think. One is good for 1st plateau, 2 would be cool and 3 would be really fun, but like I said its hard to find and expensive

3. Dextromethorphan is just another chemical dude. LSD is just a chemical. Psilocybin is just a chemical...

See that? Only difference is dextromethorphan comes in a cough syrup medium...it's possible to isolate pure product though

4. better yet... Extract! My stuff :)

[​IMG]

5. lol i wish

6. 360 mg of dxm in one bottle? so its like shot, that sounds alot easier, but 1 only being 1st plateau I heard 360-390mg is a strong 2nd plateau?

7. With something that contains only dxm, its very hard to overdose, unless you take like 2000mg+,but what idiot would want to do that :p. DXM is just another drug, just because it happens to be in cough syrup does not make it less of a drug, I'm tired of people bashing it. Lol Ive heard of someone taking 3000mg, and passing out for 15 hours, but being fine when he woke up :p

8. Depends on your body weight.

9. oh ok, Zicam max cough spray it is! I'll either be doing it today or tomorrow, I'll update how it went thanks for the advice, i'd +rep you but I don't think it would count :(

10. i took 40 of those mothers fuckers and tripped balllllllllss

11. Oh golly thanks for the advice! I will change my mind and go find psychedelics like acid and mushrooms! Thanks for the sound advice! (end sarcasm) If i could get acid or mushrooms i'd sure as hell be doing them. DXM is fun as hell. If you don't like it other threads are that way------------------------------------------------------------------>.:mad: