Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Green tea and thc

• Please log in to reply

Savier

Savier

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
Hey I've heard that green tea helps to clean your system out from thc, is that true? And does drinking water just dilute or flush thc out of your body?
Thanks and sorry if there was a post already like this

bwood

bwood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,971 posts
Nothing eliminates all the thc in your fat except time and exercise.

Green tea is a great anti oxidant and I recommend you drink it daily if your getting tested.

Water wont flush out the THC, but the day of your test your going to want to keep drinking water until your basically pissing it right back out every ten minutes.

GTea

GTea

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,001 posts
somebody talking about me?

Savier

Savier

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
ok thanks guys I'll start drinkng more green tea

Savier

Savier

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
This brought me to another question.. Would drinking more acidic drinks help get thc out of my system faster?

MandalaSmoker

MandalaSmoker

I love you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,880 posts
I heard it help's clear your lung's somewhat but that's about all.Beside's ofcourse what Bwood said.

kokopelli

kokopelli

• Registered Upgraded
  • 793 posts
Green tea feels really good to drink while you smoke too, it soothes your throat and tastes great.

SEMS1

SEMS1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,234 posts

somebody talking about me?

No, go back to cleansing my mind, body, soul.

NJSourD

NJSourD

Prendelo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 846 posts
I can't really tell you, but literally all i ever drink is green tea...so that's pretty cool.

Anaru

Anaru

• Registered Upgraded
  • 513 posts
I doubt that your typical bag green tea has enough anti-oxidants to cleanse your system. Just like weed, the fresher and higher the quality is, the stronger it is. I only drink loose-leaf green tea, not only because the anti-oxidants are probably way higher, but also because the taste difference is night and day. I order mine from Adagio.

I'm a bit of a tea connoisseur. :D

Savier

Savier

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
We pcked up our green tea when my sister visited japan so all the writing and everything is in japanize

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users