Cyclobenzapine ? (flexeril) recreation value?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Does this have any recreational value? i got about 150mg of it and am wondering if it is useless.

2. Useless... save it for when your back hurts or when you can't go to sleep.

3. yeah or when your really tense cuz that shit will mellow you out.

4. its good for if your in pain, but it'll give you a massive hangover and there is no euphoria to the high.

5. Ok. I've also heard that it increases the effects of opiates, is this true?

6. Kinda.. Never really noticed any major difference after taking flexaril and eating opiates.

7. #7 MandalaSmoker, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    None,doesnt help with pain or anything either.Atleast my pain I have,you could call it severe though and that shit isnt going to help.

No rec value either dude sorry to say.I had 90 of them from a doctor for my back but ofcourse they didnt help with shit so I gave them away.I should say however the person I gave them too was bitten by a black widow and somehow they actually helped this guy.He take's Morphine 30's all day long and they didnt even help with that bite.I wonder why my pill's helped him while his morphine didnt.

It isnt that great for opiate's.Try tizanidine for that.You will be VERY surprised.When I was getting high on Opiate's if I took two of those 20 minute's or so before eating the OPiate's I would nod HARD.I was mixing a plethora of opiate's together though.I have read that it does help with the nod with Hydrocodone,Oxycodone,Oxymorphone,and Hdyromorphone.It proably help's with alot of other's also.

8. yea i heard its a potentiator for opies but imnot positive..

9. it makes u gay

10. Take around 5 and start drinking some whiskey, try as hard as you can to drink the whole 5th before you pass out. Thats what I normally do when i get ahold of some flexeril (normally just given to me for free).