Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cyclobenzapine ? (flexeril) recreation value?

• Please log in to reply

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
Does this have any recreational value? i got about 150mg of it and am wondering if it is useless.

weflyhigh

weflyhigh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,165 posts
Useless... save it for when your back hurts or when you can't go to sleep.

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,567 posts

Useless... save it for when your back hurts or when you can't go to sleep.

yeah or when your really tense cuz that shit will mellow you out.

GreyMatterTripp

GreyMatterTripp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,332 posts

Does this have any recreational value? i got about 150mg of it and am wondering if it is useless.

its good for if your in pain, but it'll give you a massive hangover and there is no euphoria to the high.

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
Ok. I've also heard that it increases the effects of opiates, is this true?

GodlikeDoglike

GodlikeDoglike

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Kinda.. Never really noticed any major difference after taking flexaril and eating opiates.

MandalaSmoker

MandalaSmoker

I love you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,880 posts
None,doesnt help with pain or anything either.Atleast my pain I have,you could call it severe though and that shit isnt going to help.

No rec value either dude sorry to say.I had 90 of them from a doctor for my back but ofcourse they didnt help with shit so I gave them away.I should say however the person I gave them too was bitten by a black widow and somehow they actually helped this guy.He take's Morphine 30's all day long and they didnt even help with that bite.I wonder why my pill's helped him while his morphine didnt.

It isnt that great for opiate's.Try tizanidine for that.You will be VERY surprised.When I was getting high on Opiate's if I took two of those 20 minute's or so before eating the OPiate's I would nod HARD.I was mixing a plethora of opiate's together though.I have read that it does help with the nod with Hydrocodone,Oxycodone,Oxymorphone,and Hdyromorphone.It proably help's with alot of other's also.

Edited by MandalaSmoker, 15 March 2009 - 09:38 PM.

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
Thanks.

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
yea i heard its a potentiator for opies but imnot positive..

Blażeitup420

Blażeitup420

st0ned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,753 posts
it makes u gay

Cannavoid

Cannavoid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
Take around 5 and start drinking some whiskey, try as hard as you can to drink the whole 5th before you pass out. Thats what I normally do when i get ahold of some flexeril (normally just given to me for free).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users