Bored in Houston

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kelemun, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Hi,

I moved to Houston about two months ago and don't really know many people in Houston. I had to quit smoking because my new job said they were going to test me, but they ended up never testing me. I was able to find a hookup cause of a buddy and started again for a few weeks, but quit again because I got sketched out since people were getting randomly tested at where i worked.

If you must know, I'm an asian guy just bored. As of right now, I'm not smoking but I wanted to look for some like minded people in the area to chill out with and have a few drinks with.

2. i'm a white dude who lives near houston :p

I don't drink, but I toke :)

3. Your in houston? You need to get some codeine, mix that with sprite then blaze.

Should un-bore any.

4. yous a fool.

Listen here dude, go get yourself some promethazine-codeine AKA prescription style cough syrup, mix with sprite and trolli and sip 2 fluid oz. of it. you will get fucked up

its called purple drank or lean

5. [​IMG]

6. ummm i'm really not looking to get really really fucked up...

i really wish i can smoke but just looking for people around the area... i live semi close to the galleria

7. welcome to G City. I live in Humble on the other side of 59 (the less traffic side, lol). where did you move from?

8. Hey There txbiomass I live in Atascocita! This is actually my first post, although it was definitely a timely opportunity since I located someone geography in my area.

9. Welcome to the city bro. I live in Humble.

10. Yo what up from copperfield right off hwy 6 north.