Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Tell if Your Weed is Laced *Guide*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gmanju, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thats what i was thinking. lol

2. And just what WAS the point...?

3. I think he was being sarcastic when he said that lately marijauna has been laced with THC. correct me if im wrong.

4. wow people... chill out a bit.. he was just kidding xD

5. in case you guys didn't notice it was a joke

6. that was a fun read. LMFAO

7. No visual cues? This is a worthless effort.

Anyways, I called the cops on my dealer because I'm pretty sure he was lacin' ma shit with THC.

8. THC deaths in past 1,000 years = 0

fuck off troll.

50% of weed is laced, WTF?

LIES.

9. I've only run into 1 questionable time, that I think I smoked some laced weed. And I've been smoking for 7 years..

10. #30 oldskoolgrower, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
  11. I've smoked weed laced with crack, that was crazy. Other than that i havent come accross any laced buds, decent post, a lot of outright wrong information tho.

12. Come on bro, lmao.

13. I think the only weed this guy's ever gotten was laced with a nice sack of Bullshit.

14. If you were trying to be funny, you probably have like 10 newbies freaking out, so you in sense fucked your post up. That, and everyone now hate you :(

but guys, if you are afraid of laced shit, theres onyl 1 TRUE way to know your shit isnt laced:

grow your own, OG the government!

15. Hahaha this shit came straight from this kids health teacher...

16. dealers here are college students who dont want to work at McDonalds, not crazy drug lords. These "drug dealers" sell the cannabis to other students because of it's fun, non-addictive, relaxing, and spiritual side effects. It is safe to smoke and very popular for weekend socializing or as a relaxing break between our stressful schedules. No one laces your cannabis, no one is out to get you, its just college kids who sell the flowers off of a harmless plant.

17. your point is obvious, it just wasn't funny. people came here expecting drug facts, so when they see lies (that aren't funny) they get annoyed.

18. Yeah.

You Fucker.

19. really?:smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.