Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you buy mason jars?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by swmr, Mar 14, 2009.

1. yeah a hardware store, or your local grocery will sometimes have em

2. WTF does kroger mean? They don't exist in my town. Maybe nowhere in CT cuz I have never heard of them. If you read what I wrote, the stores in my town don't have them. So don't write "/thread" unless its your thread to end.

Numerous stores have pointed me towards other stores and eventually I tried them all. Talked to the employees. Trust me, I don't know why I couldn't find them at stop and shop or Walmart, but they weren't there. And the one place that I am sure has them (ACE hardware) was closed today.

3. To further my point above, the Kroger website shows no locations within a 50 mile radius of my zipcode...

4. Wow. My bad man. Chill.

Krogers always been around me. And I know they sell me cuz they are kind country like store so for canning.

Anyway, um you can get one of the 420-theme jars or whatever from "online headshop"-type websites..much like this one.

They arent exactly like mason jars but they have a pretty good air tight seal.

5. IKEA has three different sizes. The cheapest being like two dollars. Picked one up the other day =]. good luck with your search

6. as funny as this may sound have you tried to look in some kind of department store? like that has a clothing section, and a kitchen/home section, i recall seeing jars the last time i went to a store like that.

7. Ooh I didn't think to check there. I head over tomorrow and see what I can find. Until then, a friend of mine finally found small jars that just have a rubber seal. Still very airtight, but not as reliable as Mason Jars.

8. Nope I didn't check any. Thanks for another good suggestion.

9. no problem, but id call around before you make your way out to one just so it wouldnt be a waste of a trip.

10. if you want pickle smelling/tasting weed for a few months :laughing:

11. Target has em

12. how much bud could i expect to get into a 700ml jar? obviously i understand the type of buds would effect weight, but as far as how dry they are i think we all know bone dry bud is nasty, so with correct amount of moisture could i expect to have an oz in there after i have burped it a few times or am i way off on that guess. ;)

13. Goodwill/DI/Whatever thrift store you have!  I've seen mason jars there :)
    I recently bought this cool 70s floral metal canister for like 50 cents that could fit a good half oz in it.  If you can't find something that's as airtight as you want it, put the bud in a baggie before you put it in the jar maybe?