Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed names!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuRpLe HaZe., Mar 14, 2009.

1. Alright people give me weed names

like drough, purple haze, kush , chronic, white widow was many as you can think of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. doja, cheeba, buddha, fire

3. Some of the stuff I've smoked in the past months:

Purple Kush
    Train Wreck
    Afgoo
    Headband
    OG Kush
    Strawberry Cough
    Cherry Kush
    Alaskan Thunderfuck
    Dean
    Candy Graham
    Banana Kush
    Haze

4. super sonic
    sour D
    Medical
    Afghan
    juicy fruit

5. Yo I want some Alaskan Thunderfuck! Man these dealers are getting mad creative...

6. I had Alaskan Thunderfuck. I thought it was a fake name when I first heard about it but it's pretty legit haha. I still think that just some drunk dudes renamed a good strain, but fuck it.

The past few times I've picked up, I've had Master Kush and The Red Cough. Also I had Sour D a while back.

7. I don't know man, dudes be makn up names everywhere when some dude told me he had some Fluffy bubblegum I finnally realized it.

8. #9 BluntsnBongs, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    Just had some Dogshit this week

Others:
    Grand Daddy Purple
    Nebula
    Panama Red
    Purps
    Blueberry
    Permafrost

9. My 10 favorite strains so far are:

Kali Mist
    AK 47
    White Russian
    Crystal
    AK 48
    Bubblegum
    Mendocino Madness
    Nevil's Haze
    Himalayan Gold
    Morning Glory

~kali

bud of the day: Mother's Finest
    song of the day: Rocket - Smashing Pumpkins
    mood: a little tired

:rolleyes:

10. The reason I dont own a house Haze

11. Northern Lights, Spacewreck, Pumpkin Kush,
    ive heard some wierdass names but its whatever

as long as im L0wded

12. gotta love the blueberry and g-13 haze

13. yo dude is that steve'o in your picture hah?

14. Dro (not 'drough') and chronic are not strain names, the rest are. Are you looking for strain names or slang generic terms?

This thread makes little sense. If you wanted strain names just go to any seedbank's webpage.

15. I have never gotten named weed. I just ask my dealer for some and he pulls out a sack. Is getting named weed normal?

16. bobby brown witch was amazing. and the code name that me and my friends call our weed cookies:smoking:

17. No it's not, and I'd bet a quarter pound that half the people who post here think they are getting a named strain when their dealer just slapped some name on generic bud. That doesn't mean it's not great weed; it just means most street dealers don't have a clue about what they are actually selling.

EDIT:

LOL! Bobby Brown is slang for crappy brown schwagg :laughing: