Mr. Farmer's Unstable Environment, 400W HPS, organic ....

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr. Farmer, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Gotta love veggie gardens :D I cant wait to get my hands in the gardens again. I love perennial gardens as well as veggies. Im just an all around grower :)

2. I know it, man. Been spending my evenings getting stoned and browsing the Gurney's catalog. Have so many seeds circled in that thing, might as well say one of everything please. Can't wait, can't wait.

3. Here's The Kali about 10 days into flowering. Freakin' BuKu went male on me. :devious:

Kali.JPG

Some of my legal herb action. Close-up of cilantro, others are basil, parsley, thyme and chives.

Herbs.JPG

Attached Files:

4. Quick peek at The Kali, going strong about 4 1/2 weeks into flowering. Lemony-skunk smell starting to come on, but still pretty subtle.

IMG_4616 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4622 (Large).JPG

Big Bang reveg is starting to take off. She's been shooting pistils for a couple of weeks now.

BB.JPG

Attached Files:

5. Looking great mang !

6. Just doing my thing... and imitating the innovators.

Started messing with modular scrogs. I want the yields of scrog, but don't want to be tied down (haha) to one particular harvest time, breed of plant, etc. This should give me the freedom to mix and match.

NL Mod Scrog '10.jpg

This is a Northern Lights, 18 days into flowering and going full tilt. Going to give her one more shot of grow nutes, then let her go......

NL 12-10 18Days Pistils.JPG

And a Diesel. Starting slow, but should finish strong. Looking like she will have some super tight buds, as I've gotten hardly any stretch out of her, so far.

Diesel 12-10 7Days Pistils.JPG

Biggest news going on around here is that my grow room renovation is underway. Hoping in less than a month, I will have the shell of my dream set-up ready to be moved into. It's going to be complete with double wall sound and smell proofing and secret entrance. Can't wait.......

7. dammm bro... its been a while! lookin great tho.. the portable scrog is a good idea :)

8. Still doing my thing.....

Northern Lights (left), Blueberry (center,back), Diesel (right) and a short-vegged TNT Kush hidden in the front center.
    Group.jpg

Sad days ahead... I've been growing the same Northern Lights and Diesel for a few years now, but I've decided to move on and try to up my game.

My dear sweet Northern Lights is showing me everything she has and making sure I know I'm f*%$ing up by not keeping her.

NLFull.jpg

She has gone a bit purplish-red in the leaves. I'm not going to sweat it though.

This is what my future holds.
    BlueClose.jpg

Big Buddha Blue Cheese who's smell is ripping my socks off... so fruity and skunky. I'm in love....

Attached Files:

9. Wrapping up my first winter in the new attic spot. Still have a ton of bugs to work out next go around - new scrubber, improve exhaust, better insulation, move a/c unit somewhere - BUT at least it did produce something, albeit slightly seeded and not particulary big.

I'm actually excited about vaping on this as all I've had lately is Auto's. This is World of Seeds Afghan Kush x Skunk, of the medical collection!! Rough estimate is 20 grams.

shelf 008 (Large).jpg

shelf 009 (Large).jpg

shelf 015 (Large).jpg

10. Gorgeous gals man,

Well done :wave:

;):smoke: