Running While High

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Ikifar, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Can't do it high, not at all but basketball batting cages I can do high, but running fuck no
    A.Kills the high B.I just find it boring high, like no point to it I am high to play video games, play ball or chill with some music.

But as far as being active and high Swimming, Ball, Tennis , even Boxing idk why and tubing and jetskiing as fun as hell to

2. <3 Running high! Sometimes I'll take weed with me for a quick break on long runs... It's especially great if you're running in nature with some tunes in your ear...

3. I love running high, I went on a run this morning sober, but tomorrow I will smoke my wake n bake joint first and then go for a run..i FEEL so much better after running anyhow..but weed just makes it 100% better for me.

4. I adore stoned running, I think it helps me listen to my body more. Working out in general is fun while stoned. Plus, you can eat after and feel accomplished instead of just munchie haha

5. I feel like I can run a lot farther and in less time when high.  Or faster shorter runs as well.  Never would have thought 10 or even 5 years ago that I'd be capable of comfortably completing 8 miles.  I feel like I can focus on my breath better.  I do sometimes hear my heart thumping but only a few times have I felt that.  It also helps me deal with some of the pain in my feet and knees.  

And to me, it doesn't kill my high at all.  In fact, after a long high run I often have the most intense highs ever.  And then the high (which has already lasted for roughly an hour) will last a good 2 or 3 more hours.  Or maybe I'm crazy.

6. I love sprinting while high and I'm trying to get 8-10 packs instead of 6 packs on my stomach.

Stoner Athlete

Train Insane or Remain The Same.