Running While High

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Ikifar, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Is this healthy? I often feel my heart beat more dramatically when I run a bit and feel as though a possible heart issue may occur or something of this sort. I usually run 3-5 miles per day sober though.

2. during highschool all my friends did track, and smoked all the time after track most of time sober during runs some distance some sprinters, I never affected us much usually PR a bunch threw out the year so I don't really know if it does but I never felt it or my friends

3. I meant the physical health of your body performing while high, not just how much you can manage to pull out pr's still.

4. When im high, running feels so good, I don't get tired either. I too am wondering if its bad for your body though

5. No its not bad at all for you. Your heart always beats fast when you run. When your high people tend to overthink things. Your heart isnt beating too fast. Its supossed to be working hard, thats the point of cardio.

Props on even attempting to run high. I always want to go running but im a lazy fuck

6. This has to be true about a larger capacity from smoking weed. It sounds funny but my friends and I have noticed after smoking up that we can just hold our breath longer lol.

7. No. Some people get high and sit on the couch and munch on a box of donuts. Now, that is bad for your health.

Running is not bad for your health, stoned or not. I have noticed that I am sometimes more aware of my heart beat when I'm high and, yes, it is sometimes faster than normal. But, then again, your heartbeat is always faster when you run too.

8. I've run on a treadmill while high just to see if I could do it. And I could :hello:

haha No there isn't anything that can go wrong with you if you're running while high. So if you like running while you're high, do it I say :smoke:

9. I take a few rips before I ride my bike to work in the mornings, it's only an 8 mile ride though but feels great!

10. It's the real runners high

11. omg for gym i love running high, cuz the time lag ah... sweet jesus its amazing. ill run longer than my friends that dont smoke weed. and it seems like i get a lil buzz after runner a while sober.:p

12. It really doenst bother me at all. I work out and run high all the time. Like others said it makes the work out feel not that long. I even do it before a soccer game to just slow my roll a lil.

13. Nice, how fast you running 3 miles?

14. If you're asking my 5k time(3.1) for highschool cross country, my pr was an 18:21 as a junior.

15. One day me and my friends had the munchies and we were super high but i had no munchies we ended up sprinting to royal farms and back high as hell and its not that close to my house. It took us about half an hour.

16. I went running with a few friends after we smoked a blunt one time. It was amazing. I completely "zoned out." It was almost as if I entered a meditative state while I was running. My breathing became very calm. It was a great experience.

17. Haha I'm high as shit eating a box of doghnuts

18. I hate running, but I love it when I'm high. I also seemingly never grow tired/out of breath when high running. I think you're good man.

19. ''Is cardio bad for you?''

[​IMG]

20. Its easier for me to run and it feels better + longer distance