The Illumaniti thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maxrule, Mar 13, 2009.

1. #41 THC101, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    yeah its hard not to buy things though. you need food..gas..pay your bills.. it all goes to bigman.

Not all 'sell' the information, lets be fair. This is free, it has many parts to it, watch it awhile. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY"]YouTube - ILLUMINATI PROJECT part 1[/ame] you tube "illuminati project" and go through the episodes or sequels. this is the official documentary series, check it out!

2. Architects of Control Program One - Mass Control & Future of Mankind

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3250674156367789898&hl=en"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3250674156367789898&hl=en[/ame]

3. Some choose to live in fear.

Our best bet is to be accepting and forgiving.

4. f*ck that. excepting and forgiving?

5. hey thc whats with 9/11 thing im waiting for a post,

did you listen to blink182 when you were younger, i like that quote from aliens exist "conspiracy's are dumb"

6. I just woke up sweetheart;) ill be right there.

And I did not listen to blink 182 when i was younger, sorry. But they sound like they have the right idea, conspiring is really wrong.

7. I know this is a freaky subject that involves stepping outside your known paradigms to examine things with an open mind.

I don't want this thread to be about frightening anyone or fear mongering because that will only set up a barrier between us and the truth.

You will notice that I have changed my opinions on some things. I am willing to do this when I feel I have learned new information.

I do not care about being right or wrong; I simply want the truth no matter where it leads.

8. maxrule, just what are you going to do about these Illuminati? Do you believe if they are that powerful really you can do anything to stop them?

9. to be honest it all sounds like a movie. or a book, or some shit like that. ONE CONSPIRACY. ONE RELIGION. ONE REPTILE NATION, ONE GOAT GOD... coming this summer and all that. anyways, if this is such a secret it would not be all over the internet. it sounds like a fairy tale too, so i think that either
    a)its bullshit, people are making money on bullshit like that and the peopel that buy the bullshit are so into the bullshit that they cant think about the real problems, which is beneficial for the evil ass government. OR

b)it is actually true, but they are too powerful to give a fuck about us. they don't care if we know and they don't respect us at all, lol. IF people like this (who have more money than entire countries, for example.. or political leaders and all them) want some information to be changed or not disclosed, it will happen. all in all, it would probably take a lot to get them off their thrones, so just let them be, i guess. cause everyone is too happy with the way things are so you would not be able to fight them. i say, let them die off on their own. it will happen sooner or later, things like this never last forever i think.

but what i think is that this is normal (more or less. i mean the reptile thing is just weird. but hey, if its true then there's nothing we can do really, so meh:p). there have always been people that do whatever the fuck they want and, who control entire nations. how is this illuminati thing different from anything else? take the USSR. they had the communist party, with Stalin - that was their Illuminati. That is why they were so anti - American, they didn't want "the illuminati of the U.S." messing with them. basically waht im saying is that for me the Illuminati is just a different name of the same old fucking thing. always a little Czar playing around with his people. its just that nowadays their kingdoms are bigger than they used to be.

10. I'm going to try to educate myself and others as best I can.

I do not wish to remain ignorant or live in pseudo reality.

No matter what happens life goes on.

I don't belive anyone can stop it. It will stop at Rev 17.

11. You answered your own question, B, and the freemasonry and illuminati are the oldest known still functioning organization, this should say something.

Food for thought from one of the masters of banking

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who makes its Laws. The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from its profits or so dependant on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class"." ANSELM MEYER ROTHSCHILD

Its not about nationalism, or the US and russia, its bigger than that. Do some research, because I'm not tryin to teach motha fuckers for free.

12. I keep saying.. YOUTUBE THE ILLUMINATI PROJECT.

ITS FREE.

ITS THOROUGH.

ITS EYE OPENING.

13. It's infinite.

It's indefinite.

It's never-ending.

It's mind-bending.

It's up to you to determine what you truly believe.

14. #54 hendrix, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    lol i don't need to be taught, at least not about the illuminati. you read my post but you didnt understand what i was trying to say i think. and i am not saying that it doesn't exist, i'm saying that the way it is described is retarded.

edit: oh no, rothschild did the same thing that has been done over and over again! oh the humanity!

15. i agree

16. Just think for a moment about that Rothschild quotation. How many people throughout history made overconfident statements?

17. Here is some food for thought as well.

I don't agree with everything presented in these clips but you can glean some interesting facts and inferences.

18. I suspect that these groups are somehow behind crop circles.

Can you have any doubt?

I don't know if they use boards and rope or conjure the spirit of Lucifer but I bet they have something to do with it.

[​IMG]