The Illumaniti thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maxrule, Mar 13, 2009.

1. and it keeps getting deeper. damn

tip of the iceberg indeed. have you watched the illuminati project documentaries on youtube?

2. What I don't understand is if all these bloggers and conspiracy peddlers have such vital information for all of us, why are they selling their products?

It must be a conspiracy.

3. some of them provide a lot of free information..... we're all slaves to the dollar.

4. Wouldn't you provide a lot of information if that was what was necessary to attract buyers?

5. i dont really buy anything from anyone personally, i just try to hear as many povs as i can. the internets great for that.... you pay your bill every month and you have access to a seemingly limitless array of free information. some people sell things.

lots of follks in tv news and publishing and the government and law enforcement and the military sell books. is that a conspiracy too?

at least when people buy things from guys like freeman, theyre supporting a good cause and not feeding this monster thats consuming all of us. of course thats just my opinion. im probably wrong.

6. No, that's not a conspiracy, that's capitalism.

If you're probably wrong, why would you even consider being right?

I simply can question... to determine is to finalize with potential I can't originate (or locate for that matter).

7. lol... so when people you disagree with do it, its a conspiracy. if you agree, its capitalism.. gotcha ;)

8. Whoa whoa whoa... You think I agree with these labels you listed?

As in the government that would see me in jail for smoking herb?

Let's not jump to conclusions... I'm stressing that money is what people give information for... and the more money information costs, often the more respected it is. Not saying that's right... just stressing that everything seems to have a price. Even credit card commercials about pricelessness have a price.

Just think about playing hard to get. How much more do you want to get it?

9. #29 Goldmine, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    im not looking to flame you or get into a big thing here, but what you were saying was that ppl like freeman who "peddle" conspiracy nonsense are somehow out of line by selling a few products bc you disagree with his views.

i wasnt very clear in my last post, but what i was trying to point out was an apparant double standard. i dont necessarily think you agree with hilary clinton or whoever writes the next bestseller, but you obviously dont have a problem with her book making her lots of cash that she doesnt need, i guess bc shes a senator and and this is capitalism. newspapers and magazines are ok to sell too, right?

i guess it all just depends on what your definition of 'vital' is...

10. Incorrect. You assume I look more highly on "respected" figures selling their books.

I don't place moral judgment. I was simply noticing that if conspiracy theorists have a crucial message for EVERYONE, why sell the "facts" you have? Why not just give them out and ask for donations...? You want people to be saved, right? You want to empower people, right? You want the truth out there, right?

Then GIVE IT.

11. i thought you were a capitalist...

12. I assume you were assuming.

13. Lol; yeah.

I guess it is up to everyone to connect their own dots.

Lets review what it is that we know for sure. Correct me if I'm wrong.

We know for sure that there are secret societies and secret societies with in other secret societies.

We know that over fifty percent of our presidents and countless other wealthy elites are high ranking members of these groups.

We know that these groups are heavily in to symbolic shapes and images that are rooted in the occult which can be traced back to ancient Babylon and pagan gods.

We know that our capital was designed around many of these pagan symbols.

We know that NASA uses many of these occult symbols and names of pagan gods.

We know that Disney is heavily in to the occult and is keen on using satanic imagery and subliminal messages in their productions.

We know that many corporate logos contain occult imagery.

We know that the Federal Reserve is not part of our government and that they place cryptic pagan symbols on our money.

We know that the Federal Reserve has never been audited, they have no oversight and nobody knows exactly who it belongs to.

We know that some with in the secret societies as well as the people who run the Federal Reserve would like to see a one world government and one world economy.

We know that other groups are seeking the same thing such as the IMF, the CFR, the UN, the Bilderberg group and the Trilateral commission.

We know that our recent leaders such as Carter, Bush, Clinton, GW Bush and Obama, as well as their circle of advisers are pushing us toward a New World Order.

We know that the media is questionable at best and is virtually monopolized by these wealthy elite society members.

We know that in the late 19th century a man named Albert Pike outlined a plan to bring about a one world government that involved a war between Islam and Zionist.

We know that a war between Islam and Israel is very likely in the near future.

We know that in the twentieth century Russia, China, and Germany all experienced a financial collapse followed by a charismatic leader, followed by millions dead.

We know that the US has just experienced a financial collapse, followed by a charismatic leader.

This is only a list of what we know; not what we suspect.

Tell me if I missed anything. :smoking:

14. if you dont consider yourself a capitalist, then we have something in common.

i wish people didnt have to sell anything, and i wish we didnt live and die by dollars. unfortunately its the set of circumstances that we're all born into.

im more worried about the greedy motherfuckers who run the banks and run the world than i am about freeman selling a few dvds to a few crazy conspiracy nuts.

15. I wouldn't say your opinion left any stone unturned. However, you and I both can relate when I say that we know nothing for certain. I mean, you might be in denial of that, but that doesn't make it any less true unless you believe you define what the truth is yourself. [And if that's the case, tell me who you truly are.]

Now, because we know nothing for certain, how do you know that the people higher up that appear to believe in the power of symbols and what-have-you know more than you? How do you know 1) they aren't abstractions of your mind, like me, and 2) that what they believe is correct?

Think about the Nazis... did they expect to lose the war?

Think about the Chinese emperors... did they expect China to fall to Western powers?

Think about Americans... do they expect America to disappear?

We know nothing... not even for sure that we know nothing.

I understand where you're coming from, man, believe me. I'm not a capitalist. I'm no label.

I'm a free-thinking, heart-following, open-loving human being.

16. #36 Goldmine, Mar 15, 2009

:bongin:

17. respect :)

i think thats what we all are, but the world is very good at corrupting us.

18. #38 bkadoctaj, Mar 15, 2009
    We're very good (and very capable at times, before something brings us back down) at separating ourselves from everything "external", just so we don't look at ourselves first when we want to root out corruption.

I've got some lyrics for you...

19. I know what you are saying. I feel like I must question everything I have been taught and see what stands up.

Still I have experiences and observations and that is pretty much what I am counting on.

Like I said, I myself feel pretty confident in that simple list based on what I know to be real. If I'm living in the Matrix I guess I could be wrong.

In the business world people who study the data always ignore a single data point and look at the trend. It don't matter if sales were up today, the real information is in the trends.

I feel that we are trending toward a 'New World Order' and I don't believe in coincidences.

20. It makes sense... But New World Order is vague and is just a hot pot of people's fears and fear-mongering.

You haven't questioned everything yet. Wait until you try questioning your faith.

Take my word for it when I say I've had a moment of life-reorienting before.