The Illumaniti thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maxrule, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Lucifer to them is the bringer of light.Lucifer in latin mean enlightened or something similar.They worship knowledge.

Lucifer the bringer of light.= enlightened.

Outside source brought in knowledge and now they think there smart.Keep your rituals going it won't be happening much longer.

2. Fuck them all, that's all I gotta say. They exist and I feel sorry for people that refuse to learn the truth. As the sick fucks say, knowledge truly is power.

3. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']
    Seen em each individually on the interwebzz but havent played em... Naw but I did seee the cards at the fleamarket once, almost got em but I didnt understand the significance at the time and 30$ was better spent on blowguns :laughing:

Have you?[/quote]

Me and my buddies from work play once or twice a week at my buddy's while getting ripped out of our skulls. We played 3 in a row last night lol I wouldn't have gotten into the game sober, but every time I play I'm baked so I'm like yea I'm gonna take over the world!!

4. Jay-Z is definitely not part of the Illuminati or an enlightened one. Maybe he became a freemason after years of knowledge and money, but even then I doubt it. He sure does send out messages though. Take a look at the symbols, although there's no such thing as Jay z illuminati.

5. #325 Elem3nt17, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mnyBp4FzzI]Jay-Z - D'Evils - YouTube[/ame]

How much more obvious can it get. He's obviously not a high level member. He's in the public relations department, just like every other actor or musician who have an allegiance.

[​IMG]

6. Went through this thread, and to the people claiming, "oh it's on youtube, the illuminati would never let their secrets on youtube"

I went through this thread trying to watch multiple videos. to my dismay, I was met with "This video has been removed by the user"
    "This video is private"
    "This video is no longer available because the account associated with it is no longer active" etc, etc, etc.

Don't believe me? Go through the first 7 pages of the thread, most if not all of the videos simply will not play.

random tidbit of info but I remember I was nine years old, hanging out with my friend. He told me of a box he found in his fathers closet, filled to the brim with "CLASSIFIED" files, photographs, etc. His father caught him in the act of digging through the box. My friend demanded an explanation for all these strange things he had found, he thought his father was a secret agent. His father divulged to him a secret, that should never be told, even to family members. His father leaned in close, and whispered, "Son, I used to be apart of a secret society, called the illuminatus."

My friend never spoke more on this subject, I did my own research years later and asked him multiple questions, he simply said, I cannot say, for my life and my fathers life would be in danger. And that was it, I stopped asking about the subject, we parted ways in our lives some years later, haven't spoken to him since.