9/11 was an inside job

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cosmored, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does he get a warning for this, mod, or is it just me? Anyway, I've actually read the NIST report. Have you? The fact that I have kind of proves you're..... well I wont say, don't want to get another "warning" for being honest.

2. Warning for what lol

3. Who knows. I got one for pushing back against disrespect with "disrespect", as they put it. I would be happy if nobody got warnings but if I get one you deserve one too, in this case.

4. This thread is ridiculous just causes fights and spreads false Information should be closed IMHO

5. But by all means, keep focusing on imaginary missiles, and demolitions,
    while the conspirators at the highest levels of government sit back and
    laugh at your foolishness.

6. Said the guy with a Bill "neoconservative lackey" Maher quote in his bio and blind trust of NIST(without even reading their report. VERY telling). They laugh at apologists like you, not me. Meanwhile, here in reality...

http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/655-faq-9-were-the-twin-towers-designed-to-survive-the-impact-of-the-airplanes.html

7. This thread is full of bs.

If you had a cousin on one of those planes you would think differently

8. #1768 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015

LMFAO OMFG... You seriously think the twin towers came down as a result of a controlled demolition, and YOU'RE in "reality"...
    Look
    kid - Im a New Yorker. I knew people who lost family on the towers. You
    think I didnt look into this? You really think I just took some
    government BULLSHIT and believed it?? At one time I took a lot of these
    conspiracies seriously, but the more I looked into it, with my own lifes
    experience, I came to MY OWN conclusions. THERE WERE NO DEMOLITIONS.
    When you have 30 years experience in construction, come talk to me about
    how they came down, until then YOU"RE the one just believing what
    YOU'RE being told.

Moving on.....

9. You said "I cant "prove" anything(except for the physics aspects of the demolitions etc.) without a legitimate investigation taking place....." Actually friend, you can't prove that either. If you could I'd come over to your side. I'm not the one making claims as you seem to think, you are. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim and you have none to back up your nutty ideas. If you want to believe 911 was a false flag or that a zombie apocalypse is coming I don't care, it's your life. I was merely pressing you to prove your assertions.

10. Closed for review...

11. #1771 IgnorantFool, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Okay people...there's nothing wrong with a spirited debate...but...debate the topic, not the people...

When it turns into name-calling, or attacking members personally, it's not acceptable...

We try to allow people to express their opinions on various topics here, but when members cannot keep to the topic at hand, and instead turn to insulting others for stating opinions that they do not agree with...then we have problems...

To people who have not read these...read them...

Forum Guidelines

How to Make an Argument

A lot of people who have been here a while have a lot of practise with debating and staying within the forum guidelines, but at times even the most cool headed people can become emotional and enraged...this is a good time to walk away...let yourself cool off...then you can come back and reply more rationally, instead of being guided by your emotions...

I'm going to re-open this...for now...we'll see how things go...

People who cannot keep from personal attacks, disrespect towards other members, and/or name-calling will be removed from this thread, and, if things get out of hand, this thread will be closed for good...

Feel free to express your opinions on this topic, but remember to do so in a manner that stays within the forum guidelines...

12. thank for that.

Honestly closing these threads only adds to paranoid delusions and makes the conspiracy theorists feel more oppressed so it can do more harm than good often times

-Yuri

13. Yea i apologise for the tool thing.
    But in my defence we brits call each other cunts, but its a really an old term of endearment.

Dont take what a brit says literally :)

14. So.....
    The pentagon.....
    Why is there only a few frames from a fisheye lens 100 yards away?
    After plowing through the first ring, how did a soft, hollow, aluminum plane make a perfect circle in concrete?
    Whats with the Lincoln Town Car conspiracy? (Lack of pictures)
    And why the pentagon? Why not the White House?

15. OK.. What was it?
    I suspect a missile would have created much more damage, and they dont create a huge fireball like the one pictured. The fireball was from fuel. Its how they make explosions look good in Hollywood. Actual military ordnance doesnt really make much fire. Its the expanding air pressure wave and shrapnel that causes the damage.
    My theory is that the military attempted to shoot it down, and you can see that evidence in other camera views. Rather than admit they attempted (and failed) to shoot down a commercial airliner full of civilians, they just give us that one shitty clip. Or (less likely) someone opened fire without permission.... Either way I believe it is highly likely that there is evidence in other footage they dont want us to see. I see no other reason to withhold it.

16. [quote name="gorilla grower" post="21949454" timestamp="1440229265"]Can you explain how it makes sense that the terrorists did it?[/quote

Idk. Cause their stupid fucking towelheads that are jealous of how good we have it over here. Why the fuck would the US gov't plan to murder thousands of their own people and start a huge war with the Taliban?

17. #1779 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Thats it... They flew planes into buildings because we have bikinis and Big Macs[​IMG]

Or maybe it has something to do with our support of Israel and their theft of holy muslim land. Or they way we topple their governments and install our own dictators. Or the way we bomb the shit out of them...
    No no.. You're probably right. They're bent on destroying us because they're just jealous.

I highly doubt they "planned" it... But they didnt do shit to stop it, and took full advantage of the aftermath.
    You only need to follow the MONEY and who benefited from the attack. Judging from your user name - Looks like you benefited too ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.