Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Firecrackers Vs Brownies

• Please log in to reply

davefol10

davefol10

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
Title says it all: How much better are brownies than firecrackers in terms of overall enjoyment and high. I know that brownies are obviously harder to make because u have to make the butter first but is it worth it in the end?

Similar Topics: Firecrackers Vs Brownies     x

Maxy

Maxy

Killerado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,335 posts
I've never had brownies, but I absolutely love Firecrackers. I have not been high like I was on firecrackers in awhile. Me and a buddy threw down for the weed for them and 3 hours after I ate them I tried moving a couch from my downstairs into the garage because I thought it was a good idea for some reason. Powerful little crackers. :smoke:

DirtMcGurt

DirtMcGurt

Errrl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,167 posts
eating weed is eating weed.

it's just that firecrackers are more usefull if you only have a small amount of cannabis. say for instance you only want to get high by yourself. brownies are better if you have 1/2-1oz and are trying to keep 2-3 kids high for a few days.

Painkilla240

Painkilla240

• Registered Upgraded
  • 607 posts
So they both get you the same amount of high?

DaBudMan420

DaBudMan420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

eating weed is eating weed.

it's just that firecrackers are more usefull if you only have a small amount of cannabis. say for instance you only want to get high by yourself. brownies are better if you have 1/2-1oz and are trying to keep 2-3 kids high for a few days.

Exactly what He said.

With Firecrackers you can get your doseage down to single easy servings.

Brownies taste a hella lot better thats for damn sure, just need alot more ganja.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users