• Mar 12 2009 03:14 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • davefol10
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:14 AM

Title says it all: How much better are brownies than firecrackers in terms of overall enjoyment and high. I know that brownies are obviously harder to make because u have to make the butter first but is it worth it in the end?
Replies (4)

Similar Topics: Firecrackers Vs Brownies     x

• Killerado

• Maxy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:58 AM

I've never had brownies, but I absolutely love Firecrackers. I have not been high like I was on firecrackers in awhile. Me and a buddy threw down for the weed for them and 3 hours after I ate them I tried moving a couch from my downstairs into the garage because I thought it was a good idea for some reason. Powerful little crackers. :smoke:

• Errrl

• DirtMcGurt
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

eating weed is eating weed.

it's just that firecrackers are more usefull if you only have a small amount of cannabis. say for instance you only want to get high by yourself. brownies are better if you have 1/2-1oz and are trying to keep 2-3 kids high for a few days.

• Painkilla240
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 607 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:04 PM

So they both get you the same amount of high?

• PipPip
  • DaBudMan420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:22 PM

eating weed is eating weed.

it's just that firecrackers are more usefull if you only have a small amount of cannabis. say for instance you only want to get high by yourself. brownies are better if you have 1/2-1oz and are trying to keep 2-3 kids high for a few days.

Exactly what He said.

With Firecrackers you can get your doseage down to single easy servings.

Brownies taste a hella lot better thats for damn sure, just need alot more ganja.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users