Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

age limit on papers?

• Please log in to reply

bakerskater966

bakerskater966

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
does anyone know if there is an age limit on papers? is it like buying tobacco? i dunno. just thought about that for some reason.

telluride toker

telluride toker

Stay away from my pudding

• Old School
  • 813 posts
it's paraphinellia. You have to be 18 years old to buy rolling papers.

brian hobo

brian hobo

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 814 posts
they're for rolling tobacco, and you need to be 18 to buy tobacco. 18 to buy papers.

SingerK

SingerK

Pot Princess

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts
I guess it depends on where you are. I played the flute for a couple years when I was around 10 years old, and I used cigarette papers to clean out the pads. I was able to buy them without getting carded at the gas station.

brian hobo

brian hobo

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 814 posts
although being 18 is required by law, most guys at gas stations and corner stores dont check for identification.

adamBC

adamBC

Band

• Old School
  • 3,973 posts
yup, 18.

they actually arent even supposed to be aloud to sell you matches.

SingerK

SingerK

Pot Princess

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts
Wow...18 to buy matches? Crazy business.

WesleePipes85

WesleePipes85

• Registered Upgraded
  • 488 posts
Ya I worked at a CVS for almost 2 years, company policy was you can sell lighters/matches to anyone. A year after working there I bought a lighter at a gas station and they carded me. I was 17 at the time so I couldn't buy the lighter. I went off on the clerk because I thought he was just some n00b dumbass, turns out I was the dumbass n00b.

Mr_Criminal

Mr_Criminal

Meatwad Mentality

• Old School
  • 1,406 posts
a coupla years ago when i was 16 or 17 i tried to buy some papers once and they actually carded me. which sucked cause i had bud and NOTHIN to smoke out of. i was with my bro's girlfriend at the time and told the clerk like "umm they're for my sister out in the car i guess i'll just send her in" so yeayea luckily she was there and got em for me.

Newbie Toker

Newbie Toker

Cannabis Activist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 429 posts
Pretty sure its 16 in england.

Frank White

Frank White

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,750 posts

Originally posted by Newbie Toker
Pretty sure its 16 in england.

it is...

although they dont seem to care what age you are for papers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users