Nugg's Micro SOG/Perpetual Harvest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nugglord_420, Mar 11, 2009.

1. #61 nugglord_420, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009

22"L x 15"W x 24"H

Did you notice I'm flowering in 1 liter soda bottles?

2. wow i guess that is only like 4 and a half cubic feet... i was wrong, that's really cool

3. April 23rd.

I got a little anxious and chopped my 2 smaller clones. :smoking: Definitely need to go another couple weeks yet.

Still need to get another 42 watter to replace the 15 in it's place, got my temps running a little cooler in the cab with the help of AC. Need to find a tray to fit the whole bottom of the cab, so I can pack all 24 clones in and get the setup at optimal production.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. May 1st

Some sparse bud growth on top of one of the clones. Not sure what it's attributed to yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Yeah baby! :hello: :yummy:

6. Thanks man, I always appreciate feedback from a 'master'. ;)

I think with this next batch of clones, I'm going to try a soiless mix. Mix vermiculite with top soil, and do regular feeding instead of using the Miracle Gro. Fucking MG is giving me lots of problems.

7. youll have health problems too if you keep smoking miricle grow

8. I wouldn't doubt it.

Going to try something a tad more organic with the next batch.

That's the beauty of this system, it allows you many options - you can set clones side by side and do your own research. It's time to work out the kinks.

9. You don't want to get me started on Miracle Grow products :)

EDIT: I didn't see your question in the chat thread until now, sorry. Light leaks can cause sparse growth/diffuse flowers, but I'm not so sure these look so bad?

10. What up Nuggs!:wave:

Some of your threads and posts have been a lot of help to me man, mainly that bonsai thread..

Totally agree with you though, when I first saw the Doctors thread I said to myself, 'this is the way to learn how to grow MJ'. I've learned so much already and only been a couple months.. I get to experiment so much!:smoke:

Anyways, this grow still going, get those kinks work out?

11. Oh the grow is definitely still going. I'm working on my outdoor a lot ATM, and the indoor has been getting a little neglect. In fact, I think my mother is dead, I haven't watered on or checked her in like a week... :eek:

I'm trying to find a decent soil mix that will work for me. I don't have compost on hand, and no place around here sells much organic stuff like worm castings.

I think I might try out hempy buckets for the next batch of clones, I've seem some very impressive things with the hempy system.

I'll try and get some pics up soon, I've only got one batch of 7-8 at the moment in their 2nd week of flowering.

12. this still goin on nugglord? my cab is roughly the same dimensions. this has been the best article i have run across in a long time! thanks man.

13. I'm about to do the same thing. looks good man, hope mine turns out this well.