Nugg's Micro SOG/Perpetual Harvest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nugglord_420, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Oohh... Give it time. ;)

I think I'll be updating every Tuesday and Friday from now on.

Thanks man! :)

2. first time i checked this out. looks nice man, keep it up.

3. oh nuggie! we need to get you more lumens!

nice buds for what your working with!

4. Oh, believe me man - they are tasty.

This morning I rubbed my finger on a sugar leaf and licked it up... Sooo sickly sweet. :hippie:

5. Oh fuck... You're right!

One of my 42 watters burnt out so I'm not at full power.

Might have to make a stop to the hardware today.

6. looks great Nugg :)

7. Thanks man!

8. Looks great Nugg - I too am about to follow DrBudGreengenes model. Though I will be adding some slight mods. It's good to see your results are looking soooo tasty!

I'll be keeping an eye on you!

9. definitely showing lack of light. I wouldn't only replace the one your replacing, but add a few if they are CFL's.... thats super sparse buds there, very beautiful trich covered calyxes, but super sparse, light and water issues. Are you giving flower nutes at all?

10. Hey Nugg...

...as stated b4 - I am following in DrBg's footsteps. Since you have been doing similar, I may be picking your brain from time to time.

Question: Your feeding schedule. I know DrBg uses 1/2 strength nutes on every feeding/watering - do you do the same? DrBg uses Shultz and other otc nutes - I am using Techniflora Recipe for Success - do you think it's okay to do the 1/2 strength through-out as opposed to feed-water-water-feed schedule as suggested with these?

11. When at full power, I have 168 watts of light in an area of less than 4 cubic feet.
    I can't really add any more fixtures because of size constraints.

I'm actually not feeding my plants at all, (now don't flame me for this! lol) but I'm using pre-fertilized Miracle Gro. :eek:

But my recommendation would be to give them a 1/4 strength feeding every 4 waterings.
    What kind of soil are you using?

12. I've just worked my way up to 1/2 strength from just below 1/4 strength starting 3 weeks after potting in FFOF soil. I did just recently have a problem with a couple of plants reacting low ph (around 6.0) - this strain seems to be sensitive to ph.

13. than I would suggest putting something under your tray to hold them closer to your source/sources respectively. stack books or something, so you can remove them as your plants get taller. The lack of light will really cut down on calyx production, making for airy light buds. if heat is an issue, exhaust at point of source always works (though your using CFLS right?, so I wouldn't imagine you really have heat issues...

14. Hey mayyan, nice plants bra! Can't wait to smoke dat shit! :D

15. What are you talking about dude, we already smoked some of it...

:smoking:

I'll update again real soon.

16. #60 Squim, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    4 cubic feet? i don't mean to question your integrity, but that seems impossible. what are your dimensions?