Nugg's Micro SOG/Perpetual Harvest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nugglord_420, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Well, it's time for me to finally start an indoor grow journal! After last years outdoor went wrong (Bear + Male), I had the itch to grow again - and to have all female clones for outdoors this year. In the meantime, I setup a micro sized sea of green; a system that allows me to have 24 clones perpetually flowering in batches of 6 clones. One batch comes out, one batch goes in every 2 weeks. The clones flower in cut 1 liter bottles.

Many people will see a resemblance to Dr. Bud Greengenes setup. This is because I modelled my setup after his. Thanks Dr. Bud, you crazy mountain man, for inspiring this. :wave:

Let's start with a pic of 'momma'. The one who gives birth to all in the garden.

[​IMG]

Not quite a bonsai tree yet, but I'm still shaping her nicely. More tops every time I cut.

My next pictures are freshly rooted clones, 3 of which are waiting to be transplanted to their final containers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clone is my largest, she got a head start on her sisters.

[​IMG]

And finally, this is the top chamber in my mother cab - which will be used to root clones. The light on the bottom keeps the floor of the top chamber nice and warm. :)

[​IMG]

Thanks for stopping in, I'll update as frequently as possible. :wave:

2. coming right along dude, hope everything works out.

3. Looks great!

4. Cool beans, man. I wish I had advice, but I haven't really grew yet.. =/

Good luck, though. :)

5. Hey Nugglord! :wave: How goes it man? Good to see ya growing and I'm looking forward to picking up some toptastic tips! :D

Subscribed fo sho. :smoke:

6. GL nugg! Looking forward to this one fo sho!!

7. I'm on board for the ride...

Good luck Nugg

8. Thanks guys! :wave:

Today I noticed a sulphur deficiency on 'Momma', so I need to find some epsom salts soon.

Also transplanted 2 clones into 1 liter bottles.

9. Did I read too fast and miss the genetics of what you're growing?

10. My buddy gave me some seeds from his White Widow grow, so some sort of derivative of that.

It's some sort of sativa/indica hybrid.

11. Awesome nugg :)

12. Hmmm, where would one obtain magnesium sulfate?

13. Here in the UK, you can get Epsom Salts in all pharmacies. Not sure where you are Nugg, but I'm pretty sure you can order it off Ebay too.

It's great stuff, my girls love it. :)

14. I took a few snapshots of Momma tonight. Ran out of distilled water yesterday, so she's a little dry.

Tomorrow I'll get her wet and give her a nice trimming. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and this last one, you have to see the node spacing.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow I'll take pictures of a trimmed mother, and some shots of the clones.
    PEACE

15. I'm gonna keep an eye on this... thinking about trying this kind of thing myself.

16. March 23rd.

Today I've noticed the first batch is starting to flower. I have 5 clones ready to transplant for the second batch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first clone was topped, so I want to see what the production will be like with 2 colas.

[​IMG]

17. Lookin good mayne.:cool:

18. #19 nugglord_420, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    March 26th

Buds are coming along nicely. Hope to transplant the next batch really soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. March 31st

Buds... :smoking:

Transplanted 3 clones for a new batch, topping the flowering girls when needed because of stretching. Things are going well.

First batch is about 2 weeks into flower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Group of three new clones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]