Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the Highest You've Ever Been?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Luvs2splooj, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Probably last night, made Gbrownies w/ friends at around 5 and vaped out of 2 different vapes 2 good strains.
    By 8/9 i could barely keep my eyes open. by 10 i was hoppin thru sleep portals lol.

2. first time i smoked a bong, i had just met a new dealer and got along well he invited me back to his with a couple of his mates and they gave me and my mate a bong for each of us to clear are own one with a gram in each and they had put northern lights, blue cheese and some random strain of cheese they had left over and needles to say we both managed them in one because we were not expecting the hit on the back of the throat when the creamed smoke hits it but we both choked for a good 5 mins but i don't want to sound like a wet stoner but on the walk back home the road was rippling like waves that got bigger and bigger and i walked down the road but everything seemed to follow the ripples the houses went up and down either side of the road and the waves went past me but there was no anxiety like most people get when they get to high i just enjoyed myself and let it happen and it was amazing but never since have i semi-hallucinated on bud alone or pulled a whole gram in a bong in one hit properly because i now understand the punishment you get from your lungs.. was amazing though nothing like a normal hallucination though from dmt or acid something of its own ilk i would say but first times always the best

3. I was talking to my steering wheel

4. I had something sticky on my hand, and said, "I could use my cat as a napkin." So I did. And when my friend died laughing and called me an asshole for getting icing on my cat, I said, "I thought he would be more absorbent. Like a sponge."

• Like Like x 2
  5. i got so high alll i could see was myself and lots of bird pussy. what a fucked up place to be.

6. 3rd time with my brother, took 2 huge fucking bong rips, we went back in the room through the window (we were outside when taking hits), i got a glass of water from the kitchen and when i came back in the room i started hearing music playing over and over again, and i started seeing a purple tint in my vision, and i started panicking, tried watching a video but i couldn't have my eyes to "center" on the video and i couldn't focus on anything, everything felt so altered, if i tried to touch something it would take 5 seconds for me to actually feel that i've touched something, almost like some kind of a nerve delay

and so since the high was so intense i just went to sleep and woke up the next morning all fine

7. #867 escobaro, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
    I'm active smoker of cannabis for a year and half. With my friends I've always smoked doobies for that period of time. I had some bong rips occasionally but nothing special. I built some tolerance for joint so I decided to get my first bong. We go to our place with some friends, make some muchies and than I had 5 or 6 bong rips in a row, maybe in 10 or 15 minutes. I was so fucking high righ on the first time. I felt like my eyes are totaly dry, I had sahara in my mouth and laughted realy hard it was totatly perfect. I fall in love with my bong.

8. Killed 1g of some POTENT shatter in one hit , smoked a quarter of AK47 in roughly 30 mins with two other people . I was sitting on a couch , watching tv . I looked at the clock above the TV , which said 10:30 pm . Not too late , and I had to go do my test for my drivers license the next morning , so I figured I could stay out for another 30 mins and get my friend to take me home . I look back up at it , 10:31 , down at the ground , back up , and the clock says 1:45 am . I apparently passed out and nobody knew for about 20 but once it got late they woke me up . Still got plenty of sleep and got my license

9. In the 10 years I've smoked one extended "session" sticks out. Last year I visited a close friend who lives in colorado. In 2 hours we managed to dab an eighth of some nice wax and smoke a combined ounce of blue dream, og kush, space queen and girl scout cookies. We also took an edible an hour before. Only one way to describe it....

We got very, very..... high

10. I would have to say this one time I took a couple huge Bong rips of some sour D. After a bit reality started to feel very surreal and dreamlike. The effect got so intense I panicked and took a cold shower. Swearing up and down I would quit for good if I made it through this nightmare with my sanity.

Def don't miss the low tolerance days......

11. When me and my homie in highschool (who grew) had an, as we like to call it, ULTIMATE BLAZE FEST.
    1 night. 2 people. 3 ounces of fire. 2 high power brownies each. Some weed lollys (too high to remember).

Was insanely high, body felt like made of lead, was almost as high as an intense psychedelic trip.

Insane

12. Fourth of July 2014. I was watching the fireworks on a hill with some friends and apparently I was masturbating to a firework that looked like a penis...

• Like Like x 3
  13. I took 16 gravity bong hits one night. Lost the yellow pool ball, it was gone we looked for weeks and couldn't find it anywhere.
    However I wake and baked on some resin ball one morning it was sticky af and I put it in the bowl and hit that shit. Was higher than shit listening to Indian music dancing around.

If you haven't been to the level of listening to Indian music while totally fucked, you haven't been high enough lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I ripped my bong like five times (each topping with keef) and I thought I was paralyzed my boyfriend came in cracking up.

Another I forget how much we smoked, but I remember laying on my friends bed too done, staring at her wall thinking, I have to be home in a half hour.

15. Smoked at night with a friend at a park before my high school's homecoming football game. I remember it was Blue Cheese. Shit had me so fucked I was standing and rocking around like I was on the fucking Titanic. I legit thought I was dead on the walk back to school. Got be looking at myself in third person. Got me watching my life all over again. Don't even get me started about how terrifying j walking across the street was. The street I crossed was like an Instreet freeway. Finally arrived at school and got in. Got separated from my friend because I saw the concession stand and had the munchies. Couldn't find my friends so I sat up top on the bleachers. God damn fireworks started going off and Im by myself flipping the fuck out like shits about to go down. Any who, got tired and fell asleep during the game. FELL ASLEEP. DURING AN EXTREMELY LOUD FOOTBALL GAME SITTING IN THE BLEACHERS WITH HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE AROUND ME! Ohh, did I also forget to mention that FIREWORKS were going off while I was sleeping. Shit, a couple hours later I wake up. Swear to God, when I woke up every MOFO at that game was gone. Game was over. Spectators were gone. Lights were off. I FELL ASLEEP THROUGH ALL OF THAT! No one decided to wake me up. Do you understand how bad I was freaking out!? Got me thinking I was on The Walking Dead type of shit. It was around 11-12 by the time I woke up. Had no ride because I was a broke high school student. Had to walk my high ass tripping balls ass back home in the middle of the night. Nearly got home when I heard someone calling for me from a car. I was like shit. I'm finna get ass kicked in the middle of the night while I'm high as shit. Thankfully, it was a new friend from school I met a couple days before the game. Shit was all bad.
    Pretty funny though huh? Lol

16. Ohh this other time I smoked too much before I went to sleep. Had me laying in bed paralyzed as fuck. I was stuck in a paralyzed dream state for eternity. Not able to move or do anything. Shit was crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. DONT REMEMBER HAVING LEGS!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST FUCKING SHIT IVE EVER READ !!! 10/10!!

18. Yeah, close ive listened to chinese music high

19. Fuck, reading this thread makes me feel like I need to get way higher than I ever have before, anyway here's my story. One night me, my roommate, and our friend were hanging out in my room, but me and my roommate were there before the other guy came, anyway I had smoked a bowl before any of this, then me and my roommate smoked a bowl out of his bong, our friend then came over and we rolled a blunt and took that to the face, holding all the hits in till we got passed the blunt again. By the time we had finished the blunt we were all pretty high, but I was probably the most cause of what I smoked earlier and i'm a major lightweight. So after the blunt we go back to our friends place and we all hit his g-bong twice, by that point I was feeling really good, but then he offered me a hit off his bong, which was probably 2 feet tall and had 3 percs, anyway that was the first bong like that I had hit so I took a fat hit and coughed my ass off for like 10 minutes and ended up puking. The rest of the night I was just sitting in the living room with them but sort of in my own space, but damn I was paranoid as shit, it wasn't too great of an experience.