Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the Highest You've Ever Been?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Luvs2splooj, Mar 11, 2009.

1. WOW.
    this was a while ago. Maybe 2 summers ago. I duno what the fuck or how much i smoked. But it was a sawbuck of some dank shit.
    SHIT fucked me up.
    i had to leave because i was tripping balls so fucking hard. at one point i hallucenated or somethin. then i went in my big ass van and knocked the fuck out.

same thing happened a couple months ago but it wasn't as bad. i just knocked out on a friends couch for like 2 hours and i sobered up. i hate when that happens.

But other than those 2 times, when i smoked && smoke alot. I guess depending on the strain, i either knock out. or i can't get higher and it all just feels like caffeine to me. lol. && when i feel like it's caffinated i have to sober up and then smoke again to get blasted again.

2. 10,000 ft. :confused:

moms second wedding. had to, the guy was such a scum bag.

3. Probablly when i was living in spain and it was my first time toking. Was with these two guys who were pretty much professional puffers and they seriously packed out this zoot with everything they had, like the roach was the size of tennis ball had three drags of it and i just hit the dirt. Was lying on the grass looking at the stars with the whole place spinning around me and one of my friends turned blue at one point like actually physically blue. Good memories x:smoking:

4. Maybe my 3rd time smoking, but only the first time getting high. Smoked an eighth of kush with 2 of my other friends in the car. Went to one of their cribs...smoked another eighth (I bought the first one and smoked them out, so they did the same when we got to their pad). After we were done smoking, we went cruising again...and I had no fucking idea what was happening. Life looked like a graphic novel playing frame by frame. Then I got home, watched Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, and only the next morning when I was sober watching it did I realize how fucked up I was, because I did not know what was going on in the movie that night.

5. The most high I've ever gotten would probably be when smoking with the roomie and one of his friends. He rolled a baseball bat of a blunt. Thing was bigger than my finger. The three of us smoked it on his back patio. I had to leave the picnic table and lay down on a reclining lawn chair. I spent about an hour listening to them talk while the world spun. Halfway through I realized I was staring up at this huge tree above me. It was illuminated all throughout in a kind of light pink circulatory system. It took me a long time to figure out that it couldn't have been the tree's veins, they'd be on the inside where I couldn't see them.

It was longer before i came to enough to realize trees don't have veins.

6. this guy wins
    /thread

7. highest ive ever been wow thats a hard one really...i think it was when i was younger like maybe 16 and i smoked an 8th of purple haze out of a gravity bong just between me and my friend i had to drive her home afterwards and it was dark so i kept seeing shit in the road, thought deer were goin to run out in front of me, and kept seeing some flashin light behind me i thought was the po's pullin me over...i was freakin out man haha

8. Sweet! Lightweight women of the world, unite!

9. o ya i fgt to tell mine.
    my first time. i was by myself.
    i bought a g of some dank.
    i put the buds in boiling water for 30 minutes.
    drank the water. ate the buds. so basically i did edibles for the first time. my dad thought i wsa on pcp. i was hearing echoes , seeing trails , time dilation was CRAZY ...i never had it so bad. i would move my arm from the right side of my body to the left side of my body and it felt like literally 30 mins had gone by. my eyes were red as the devils dick. my legs were twitching. if anyone has ever been electrocuted i felt like i was being electrocuted ....but in a good way...i couldnt walk ,talk.i was high for literally a day and a half. i WISH i could get that high again. i was singing to myself and shit lol. it was crazy.

10. I shared a small joint with my buddy back when I had only smoked <20 times and I was gone. I was on a playground that had a US map painted on the ground and I jumped on Nevada and for the next 45 minutes, all I could say was "Nevada" in this stupid ass voice. I literally couldn't say anything else. When my friend mentioned vodka, I would say "Nevodka" and we went to Wawa to get food and I said "Newawa". I think that THAT is what its like to be mentally retarded

I used to have a video, but it's on my other comp which is in the shop :/

11. 10 grams of fort collins shrooms, and a few bowls. Had a seizure in my bathroom completely blacked out. woke up in a cold sweat. crazy shit.

12. The highest i ever got was my fifth time ever smoking weed...I was down at Southern Illinois university (Go salukies) me and 4 other people decided to hot box 6 blunts of cali orange each one had about .7 grams.

After the second blunt was done and the thrid one came to me i felt as if i couldnt stand up and couldnt breath I WAS HIGH AS SHIT!! eyes were demon red and someone had to help me to the sofa and i kept on hearing shit the whole night i was high for about 4 hours and felt weird the morning i woke up.

13. #53 Godmichou, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    Not my story, but i was there:
    One of my boy call me and ask me to meet up wiht him fast bcuz he says a crackhead/weird huge black guy asked him for weed and he wuz chokin. I get my shit( AKA my weed and my knuckles lol) and head out. I think i know the guy but its actuallly is brother. So he start tellin us he need to toke badly, been so long, etc.

Since we we're about to roll a blunt, we invite him. I ask him how come it's been so long since he last smoked.... He just got out of a 8 month forced t-break (jail) for stabbing somebody who didnt die. Anyway, we lioght that shit up, pass it around. He hits it, then is face become white ( as much as a black can become white); You could see he wasnt kidding about the 8 month. The blunts hitiing i guess, he ask us if we need weapons (in canada you need hardcore permit to get sidearm(like not hunting gear) Then we pass it to him... he says he cant take him anymore and tell me to holla and meet with him (street nxt to mine) so he can payback the 5-piece i gave him. I came back like 8hours later, he wake up, didnt smoke the piece he borrowed and wuz still high... You should have seen that *****z face, mad funny!

Me: we toking my brand new shisha, tryingit with weed. The guy has 3 joint: 1 kali kush, 1 orange mist and 1 AAAJack Herer... 2 first were aight but when i start hittin the 3rd.... wuz feeling so bad i sayd: Gotta tkae a shit and stormed off to bathroom, my face on the floor because it felt cold...just 2 high

14. YO DAWG i felt the exact same way man... it was pretty crazy and it was 2 yrs ago and wnt ever forget it

15. My first time with my bro. He smoked me some dank ass chronic from his glass pipe and we went to the library. i couldnt feel my fuckin arms. The whole time i was in there i felt like i couldnt get out cause it seemed like a maze, all the aisles just kept going on and on. yah....goood times.

16. couldnt really gage it...i fell asleep like a half hour after

17. Posted earlier but forgot about the first time I used a gravity bong (though far from first time I ever smoked). I started feeling water dripping on me, so I guessed I was outside but I looked around and realized I was inside. But it was still dripping, so I looked up for a leaky pipe, but there was no pipe at all, it was completely just dry ceiling, no water was anywhere around. I even put my hand over my hoodie, and it was dry. I was sooooo baked.

Another time while I was driving (which I hate to drive but it was only a 0.85 mile drive) and I asked my friend, do you think its possible that I am so high im not really driving, I just think I am?

18. i was at my friend's house and i don't remember how much we smoked, but it was good bud and everybody there was glowing and i couldn't move. haha.

19. Hey I'm new here. I remember it was like the fifth time i ever smoked, but the first time i actually got high. I split this blunt with my ex and I got absolutely retarded. I went completely numb and it felt like the wind was blowing right through me. I also felt like I could see myself talking and hearing my voice as other people would hear it. I could barely move and the shit lasted forever, it felt like it was never gonna end. I even woke up high. It was fuckin ridiculous. I have yet to get that high again, my highs now only feel like a shell of that time. Hopefully I can get that high again