Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the Highest You've Ever Been?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Luvs2splooj, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I got the highest the first time I smoked.

Lived right next to a dealer in college, he wanted to get me high for my first time. I ended up taking 13 golden-milky hits out of his 2 foot Zong and I was blasted.

I had to crawl (yeah, actually knees and hands) to my condo, good thing it was right next door.

Literally felt like I was dying.

2. A few nights ago for sure. Got some really good shit after smoking schwag for a week straight. We loaded a bowl and got so ripped we just watched spongebob for an hour straight and the only words that were said during that hour were, "how do you take a shower underwater?"

3. So much I started to feel myself blacking out, and that was right after I started to eat my weed, straight up off the table. Christ, I was GONE.

4. g2 say right now could be it....just smoked a .8 blunt of cali kush feelin good :smoke:

5. definitely my first time. I've never felt the way I did that time since. I felt almost numb all over.. it took me a minute to open the car door and put on my buckle because I had to stare at my hands to do anything with them. It was weird as shit.. and I wish I could have the same feeling again. haha maybe I'll try a t break sometime.

6. Well this is definitely the highest I've ever been especially off of packing only one bowl.

7. my first time

8. I remember my first time, me and my friend went 3 houses down to his old house that noone was living in and split 3 bowls of idk what. The walk home took 3 minutes but it literally felt like half an hour lol. Best high ever

9. oh man there was this one time my cuzin took us to his homies house for the first time, we seriously smoked like 5 blunts, and we kept ripping the bong throughout the night, by the time they put in a movie my head kept falling back, i couldnt close my mouth, and i started sweating even tho it was a cold night, and my body was numb...first and only time ive been that high, cant say i didnt enjoy it tho.

10. a few months ago, i smoked over a half ounce in the course of 4 hours with just a little bit of help. i was super high, then i decided to smoke a black n mild before i head home. right after i smoke the black i start feeling sick, so i leave my friends house. as im walking to my car, i fall into a panic attack (maybe a seizure) because i cant breathe, i can barely see, i cant talk or yell, all i was thinking was im gonna die im gonna die. all i could do is keep walking to my car because it was closer than the house was. as soon as i get in my car i close my eyes and try to breathe and calm down. after a few minutes of hell, i completely snap out of it, sweating hard as hell. killed my buzz completely.

11. I had a similar experience when i emptied a black and mild and mixed the blacks tobacco with weed and reloaded the black and mild.

12. The highest I've ever been is when I visited a friend in Edmonton, Canada. We smoked BC bud out of a bong and I got so high that I couldn't concentrate on people talking while music was playing and freaked right the fuck out.

13. First time I got high, and then first time after a LONG break. Taking hits from the bong. ... I was pretty high, but I couldnt enjoy it because it made me throw up and feel like shit. But it woulda been sweet, cause before that happened I couldnt even concentrate for like 5 seconds. I would forget what I thought about in like no time at all then be like ... what was i just thinking about? And I felt wavy.

14. #34 OneLove., Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    I had pitched for a quarter ounce and had planned to smoke it in one night with a friend a barely see but love to burn with once every two months or so. Together we smoked two 2g. spliffs out of Bob Marley papers (one after another) then smoked the rest with a smaller joint with 1g. and bongs. It was crazy High Grade shit I was definetly not used to, to top it all off.
    I remember laughing uncontrollably for more than a half hour and having a trip in which I'd blank out and forget where I was every two seconds so I couldn't regroup my thoughts. Everything also had a cloudy black picture-frame-like-image around it in which I couldn't shake and everything I heard was like an instrumental. I felt like stairs were towers and walking was terribly hard. Music and people talking was too much to handle, as well... It was crazy and it's been the most vivid trip out I've had. I've never been that stoned since... :eek:

15. The highest I've ever been was at this party. We all had a ton of bud so we decided to smoke it all. After we were done I completely forgot where I was, but didnt even care. Then when some cops knocked on the door me and 3 of my friends casually got up answered the door and told them to get lost and closed the door and locked it. lol didnt hear from em the rest of the night... :smoking:

16. :laughing:

The first time i smoked keif. I ripped a good sized bowl to my self from my bong, and everything i looked at was cartoonish... I couldnt do anything without this intense numbing feeling taking over, so i just kinda sat on my couch for a while lol.

17. 2 grams of hash in brownies split between three people, and about a gram smoked while waiting for it to kick in. Holy shit.

18. Well one time me and my boy when to this park and we lit up a joint with some purp in it. i hadnt smoked in a month or two so it had a big affect on me and for some reason I felt like i had a cramp on my dick. no homo :D

19. Today. Loaded up half of my bowl with mids, the top half was kief, probably a 1/8 of an inch tall. Lit it, and 20 minutes later i was messed up. I layed down on my bed because i was getting hit so hard. i layed there for 30 minutes until i had to leave for an appointment, and i was still high after. but those 30 minutes on my bed were so intense. felt like i was in a space ship or something.

im also pretty high right now, so equate that rant to me being high.

20. back in the day, i used to steal weed from my dad
    lots of weed, good quality too
    i went to his stash spot then weighed out 1.4 for myself then cooked it all into butter and used the butter to make mac and cheese
    i ate it at noon and was fucked till bed time, world was coming to an end and everything lacked color, i could barely move which sucked cuz i was at a park lol
    id do it again but only if i had a couch to sit on