Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the Highest You've Ever Been?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Luvs2splooj, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Mine was probably my first time, but thats just because I havnt been smoking dank much since then. I felt like i was melting haha, you guys?

2. smoking 8 blunts in 1 nite on newyears
    i was gooone!
    im too stoned right now...

3. First time, smoke a couple bowls, felt like i was outside of my body in a dream, sounds echoed and felt like they where right beside my ear, vision was tinted and things looked different, couldn't feel my arms, dont remember having legs so i guess I couldn't feel them either, and sometimes I thought I was talking but I was just thinking.

I was only expecting to feel happy and laugh at stupid things... lol :eek:

4. idk about highest ive ever been but last night i was FUCKED...two blunts of OG kush with my little brother.

5. Smoked a dryed mango wrapped blunt packed with some extra sticky greens and littered with little hash balls throughout... I was dead to the world after that shit, blood red eyes, I got pale, I was also convinced my friends were going to rob me for some reason!

6. Sour Deisel-Sweet Tooth-Hash joint. It tasted like god's breast milk.

7. I smoked like 8 bowls and was listening to my ipod this song by coheed and cambria and i thought it was God's prelude and i was dead.... man i was messed up XD

8. Probably forgetting where I was and everything was really wavy like an animated holographic card.

9. the first time i got high i layed on the couch.....my little brother was watching hannah montana or something and i could barely hear......the sound that was starting to overtake my hearing was like a buzzing....and i kept imagining weird ass things.....my face started to get really hott

10. When i was 14 i went to my bros Apartment and my mom came in with me and was like oh this is a cool place and then left. i was staying the weekend

first thing he asks me is" are an adult" i was like wtf? and asked what he ment and he goes "do you smoke trees" i pulled a 100 sack out of my pocket and was like i thought you would ask that hahahaha
    we smoke 3 bong packs and then a blunt on our way to pic up some dutches. the we smoked 2 more when we got back and then another when his friens got there. we smoked one on the way to a party and then another there and on the way back. we somed the bong no stop for a good hour and wentsmoke 3 roach blunts

I WAS GONEEEEEE

11. back when i was 15 my freinds birthday it was my 4th time ever smoking

it ended up feeling like i was walking in quick sand and peoples faced became white and black dots i still remember it to this day

12. 2g Blunt by my self cause my friend passed out

13. one day i was blazin mad at my friends house and we ate weed brownies too and i had to drive my friend home and it hit me and i was stopped at a red light and i cudnt move haha people were honking lol

14. When my little sister first got her bong, we smoked 2 bowls of skunk. I was so high I was hearing voices in the rooms of my house, but it was hilarious to me.

15. 1) my first time i smoked 11 bowls of pure moroccan black hash to myself

2)In amsterdam i smoked a quarter of white widow/trainwreck/superskunk then ate two space-cakes

3)The first time i made weed cookies i ate 5

16. Cross J filled with 2.5gs of mango. Bowls and bowls of chronic. Hookah filled with hydro.

17. It's no use. Like at least once a week I lose track of the bowls smoked and get a little too high. So I couldn't tell you.

18. Sitting in the back of a car listening to mac dre. I felt vibrations all over my body and i couldnt move. I threw up and i was stoned for 8 hours lol

Oh and i was about to do coke for my first time so i went to my dealers pad and his lil bro was there and we were smoking on this shed...we finished and jumped off and went into his garage and i went straight up blind in a pitch black garage LOL o and this also happened to me at a concert in the middle of the crowd LOL i was wobbling everywhere...nutts

-this was all along time ago tho but yeah :)

19. First time I got high after taking a month break. I enjoyed that high better than I did my first high.

20. April 20th 2008 thats all i can say:smoke: