Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams to get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greg50, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Lucky

2. .................................................

3. .25 - .75 in the vape depending on quality (ive had some stuff thats gotten me super fucked at .3 in a bowl)

.5-2grams depending on quality for all other methods

4. I knew this was coming Hahaha

5. My tolerance is a bit higher now, and the more you smoke the higher you get until you hit a point. But one bowl to myself in a pipe is more than enough. A bong? A couple big rips.

6. I usually vape about .2-.5 in my vaporizer and I'll be god for a while.

7. .1 gets me a nice buzz for an hour or so. I love to re-smoke .1g every hour. It's so perfect and not overwhelming at all!

8. Depends on the weed. Most of the stuff I grow is of the 'one hit' variety, so less than a gram (usually much less) and just about anyone is good for a while.

9. I was surprised he didn't know, lol.

10. a .5 to the face usually gets me feeling nice

11. #31 Hash Browns, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    regardless, 7 hits is not an 8th of weed. period.
    i get 6 or 7 hits a BOWL, maybe half that if i smoke out of a bubbler or a bong and rip it as hard as i possibly can.

are you really trying to convince us that you could roll up an entire 8th and suck it all down in 7 hits? thats just silly.

12. I'm gonna have to give different answers for the three different qualities of bud I get.

Lows- (Yes, I am a proud regs smoker, just not my preference by any means, even with the low prices.)
    It takes me about a gram if I'm by myself, but that's because I haven't been smoking at all lately due to running track.

Middies- (Not what usually is passed off as mids, I mean real mids.)
    By myself, one .4 bowl will do me just fine for several hours.

The Dankey Dank- One heavy powerhit and I'm wrecked.

13. #33 xxsoonerxx, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Holy shit dude, he could damn well rip .5 in a hit and go through an eight in seven hits. You know nothing about him, or how long he has been smoking, or about his smoking ability. He has a lot of bud there and if he says he can dome .5 in one hit then I believe him. Ever heard of hashbean420? He's a pretty well know stoner and in some of his videos he takes 1g+ snappers.

14. Lmao, that picture post was priceless. If dude stacks that much weed, and says he takes .5 gram hits, i believe it. Regardless, why do you give a shit if he smokes that much or not!? It takes me about .3g to get a good buzz going, depending on the strain of course.

15. 0.03 - 0.05 is my average to get a moderate high. 0.1 and I feel like Im in a dream.

16. Really??? :O I can't even imagine how little that is... If you ever happen to have a camera around could you post a pic of 0.05? I don't have a scale cause my dealer is one of my closest friends and we're straight.

17. I dont really know, I would have to use a scale to determine how much im putting in the bowl rather than just loading it up. 3 or 4 medium sized hits out of a pipe (which is what I usually use) gets me baked, and I can feel slightly high as I exhale from the first hit.

YAY post 420:D:smoke:. Unfortunately, Im on a t-break, :(though I might take a break from my break for a friends new piece today!:)

18. like .1..... .3 would get me really stoned.

19. 1g hits.... seriously dude, put down the sherm stick and think about that now.

20. I would give anyone who can REALLY do a 1 gram hit all at once without choking on it $1000. It's bullshit.