Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking weed + benzocaine?

• Please log in to reply

rpaul

rpaul

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Today i bumped into someone today and during conversation he brought up the topic bout how if you took benzocaine (the oral paste stuff that makes your mouth numb) and like rubbed a joint paper or blunt wrap in it; it will feel amazing.

This kid is kinda sketchy but i wanna see what anyone else thinks. Supposedly you can trip from it but i just wanna know if its a good idea. Also anyone think you could rub the weed with it?

Thurmond_420

Thurmond_420

Drama in da h00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 627 posts
No... just... no.

TheNorthern

TheNorthern

• Registered Upgraded
  • 301 posts
Not only would smoking a joint smeared in that thick paste be disgusting, I think it would do shit all, maybe if some of it touched your lips they'd get a bit numb...

superredneck98

superredneck98

Comfortably Numb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts
What?:confused:? Why in the hell would anyone do this? Please don't ever do that

refer madness

refer madness

• Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts
your friend is an idiot so dont try it

Gooch_Goblin69

Gooch_Goblin69

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,943 posts

Today i bumped into someone today and during conversation he brought up the topic bout how if you took benzocaine (the oral paste stuff that makes your mouth numb) and like rubbed a joint paper or blunt wrap in it; it will feel amazing.

This kid is kinda sketchy but i wanna see what anyone else thinks. Supposedly you can trip from it but i just wanna know if its a good idea. Also anyone think you could rub the weed with it?

No way dude don't do it. To much benzocaine can cause tissue death so that would probabl fuck yo mouth up!

lnstantkarma

lnstantkarma

• Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts
No because any caine thats not cocaine just makes your skin go numb, not much else.

KeinMitleid

KeinMitleid

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,931 posts
It's like smoking a heavily coke laced blunt, but all it does is get your mouth and throat numb.

Pointless.

PsychiatricWard

PsychiatricWard

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,751 posts

It's like smoking a heavily coke laced blunt, but all it does is get your mouth and throat numb.

Pointless.

unless you enjoy a numb throat and mouth. i find that any caine that isn' cocaine has almost 0 recreational value because there is no euphoria :o

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users