Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which incense to hide smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mdzthatsme, Mar 10, 2009.

1. the kind of incense i use is called spiritual sky cherry,, doesnt smell like cherries, but it hides the smell of pot, cigarettes , farts you name it and it hides the smell, even burning hair( yes i sometimes torch my bangs smoking bongs):smoke::smoke: PCE OUT

2. the ones they sell at headshops :D

usually cheap. like 8 for a dollar here and they are all natural or something. they last LONG and smell good.

3. i know this is an old thread, but definitely go with wild-berry incense. Some of my favorite scents are Dragon's Blood, and Fizzy Pop, but they have a HUGE variety of scents and you are bound to like it better than that, Nag Champa garbage i swear ahaaaa.:smoke:

4. I use lavender as of right now, it's really strong but the smell stays for SO long, a week after I burned it, my room reeked of burnt flowers. And I have incense that is called "Hemchampa" Is that the same as Nagchampa?

5. A lot of modern day parents are on to the whole incense thing. When my older sister would burn incense my folks would go right up to her and start sniffing and checking out her eyes. Room deodorizer or body spray might draw a little less suspicion.

6. burn ciggarettes or somthing cause incense are suspicious

7. I've been through loads and still reckon the Satya Sai Baba nag champa are my favourite, I've got some other branded ones here and they don't smell the same at all, infact they lick balls. Loads of others are nice too though, ylang ylang, opium, apple, I could go on for ages. It's all about trial and error to find your own favourites.
    Some cannabis ones do smell nice, but nothing like any weed I've had.:smoke:

8. that is my fav buy it at the dollar store not the best but one of the best smells it doesn't leave that smoky odor and oh if u want the best smell by a russian sage plant and dry out the leaves burn those great smell

9. i use nag champa it covers smell nicely, be sure to light incense in your room for like a week before toking so your parents dont get to suspicous

10. get incense that smells just like weed..

then you can be like "it's just my incense"

you're welcome.

11. Cannabis incense

12. I use a mix of Sandalwood, Myrrh, and Frankincense. It smells wonderful, appeases the Gods, and its great to watch stoned.

13. i use nag champa a lot because both of the headshops i frequent carry them (and they're pretty cheap and come in a box). i also usually grab an assortment of stuff they have in stock. i only do that at my main shop but its so far away. the closer one (the only reason i ever go there) is such a rip off. their incense prices are 10 for $2... the far away one that i love is 13 for $1 and they have better scents (like dragons blood which was mentioned earlier). the closer one also has shitty glass... i bought a bowl there yesterday because i needed a new one and its right next to my friends house. thinner glass than the one that came with my bong (from the good shop) but its like the best they had (out of the like 6 options). only problem with my main shop is they dont have any cheaper end stuff. everything they have is name brand (only official retailer of roor in my area) and expensive (well priced for what it is though).

14. Almost any incense will work as long as its not a super cheap kind. Like 100 for $2 means it's not going to be that strong unless you get lucky.

15. Burning incense is a decent way to mask the smell, but it wont completely remove the smell, outcome will make the room smell like weed and incense, just open a window and point a fan blowing out of the window, spray some febreeze and no one will know anything

16. not true, incense will cover up the smell of anything COMPLETELY. I've hotboxed my room before and all I did was open a window and light a stick of incense and the smell was gone.

My favorite is probably Super Hit, I also buy handmade sticks that are double-dipped...mmm

17. This thread has some casually long ass periods between posts

18. If you really wanna go hard on covering up the smell get you some ozium & a smokers candle

19. I don't recomend incense, get something like oust which is a odor reducer instead of just adding to the smell of the dankity dank.