According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

Which incense to hide smell?

• by Mdzthatsme
  • Mar 10 2009 08:46 PM
  • 40 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• Mdzthatsme
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hey all, i was just wondering what scent of incense is the best to hide the weed smell.
i have heard patchouli is the best, but what is your opinion? or does it even really matter?
Replies (40)

• And the tree was happy.

• masterchiefer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

i believe as long as they are quality incense sticks, it doesn't really matter what scent it is. i enjoy patchouli and citrusy stuff though

• burning soul

• smoke2joints96
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

Everyone will tell you "Nag Champa"
they do smell good but there overrated as hell

any incense will work though
i make my own

• Banned

• Hawaiian Haze
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:19 PM

Works everytime

Posted Image

• Sir! I think I am high...

• Hiltoniano
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:27 AM

^^^

True, I have used many times, and prevailed

• The voice of reason.

• Gumbo
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4,970 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:40 AM

Nag Champa

• PipPip
  • GreenGrrrl
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:50 AM

I'm a Nag Champa fan for order control too, although if you burn white sage it covers ANY smell. Some people might question the smell of the sage though. ::shrug:: Kinda baked so that might not make a whole lot of sense.

Off to eat my ice cream before it melts!!:hello:

• txbiomass
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:55 AM

all work pretty good if you get the right ones. I get the 2 foot long thick ones the that you find middle eastern people selling at gas stations or dollar stores. They burn for about 3 hours and they smell pungent. And the incense lingers in my room for at least a day or two, so i don't have to use one every time. and using a bong will help alot and so will the length of time you hold in the smoke.

• legalize_ganja
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:00 AM

I was gonna say NAGCHAMPA cause i love it but idk. any will work just dont get the cheap kind thats like $.50 cause they smell really bad. And yeah cannabis would probably cover up the smell pretty well, or atleast give you a good excuse.... Just do it out side and spray some cologne or axe. o, and besides incense febreeze works well too

• BigJon66
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:02 AM

ugh I hate nag champa... It's strong and will cover the smell of weed but I can't personally enjoy the smell.

I got this stuff from a head shop here in Charlotte called "fizzy pop" and it smells sooooo fuckin' good. Smells like a soda float or something

• legalize_ganja
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:04 AM

ugh I hate nag champa... It's strong and will cover the smell of weed but I can't personally enjoy the smell.

I got this stuff from a head shop here in Charlotte called "fizzy pop" and it smells sooooo fuckin' good. Smells like a soda float or something

Holy shit. You just reminded me about that. I think we got the same shit. Headshop by me has a bunch of their own incense and all smell VERY good. I think ive had fizzy pop too tho. NagChampa is good tho, but i prefer it once the smoke is gone, just the smell it leaves behind.

• One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

• kushman2020
  • Gold Member
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:08 AM

yea ive noticed that some incenses i love while they burn, but hate the smell they leave behind, and vice versa. nag champa is not super appealing to me while its burning, although ive gotten used to it. but the scent it leaves behind is orgasmic. my room smells like a headshop

• legalize_ganja
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:24 AM

yep^ i think i might just not like mine when they burn cause theyre old. I need to get fresh ones! but deffinatley, i remember fizzy pop smelling really good.

• PipPip
  • GreenGrrrl
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:26 AM

yea ive noticed that some incenses i love while they burn, but hate the smell they leave behind, and vice versa. nag champa is not super appealing to me while its burning, although ive gotten used to it. but the scent it leaves behind is orgasmic. my room smells like a headshop

I agree that the after smell is by far better than the burning smell. I don't dislike Nag Champa while it's burning, but the lingering smell smells so much....sweeter I guess.

• pa1031
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:59 AM

incense does cover up the weed smell, but the reason alot of people burn it is to cover up the smell of weed, i got caught once like that :rolleyes:

• PipPipPip
  • short_rida
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:07 PM

:hello:hell yes that's my favorite.

• The Stoned Janitor.

• Duckyx
  • Silver Member
  • 2,526 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:37 PM

• aust36
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

incense does cover up the weed smell, but the reason alot of people burn it is to cover up the smell of weed, i got caught once like that :rolleyes:

I've been caught that way also, but I assure you that it does definitely cover up chronic smell....
I prefer Nag Champa "super hit" In the black box. Actually very pleasant.

• Brandon

• PipPipPip
  • TehBrandon420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:30 AM

Just like Ducky said, Ozium works the best. I use it all the time.

• GAAAWWWDDD DDDAAAWWWGGGG

• PipPipPip
  • Holy Bong Water
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:45 AM

Or just don't smoke indoors if at all possible. If you smoke in your room get one of these AIR WICK
Also, a liquid potpurri burner thing with apple cinnamon oil is great. It's fantastic because otherwise my room will smell like a rugby game and moldy towels lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users