Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Which incense to hide smell?

• Please log in to reply

Mdzthatsme

Mdzthatsme

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 105 posts
Hey all, i was just wondering what scent of incense is the best to hide the weed smell.
i have heard patchouli is the best, but what is your opinion? or does it even really matter?

masterchiefer

masterchiefer

And the tree was happy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,071 posts
i believe as long as they are quality incense sticks, it doesn't really matter what scent it is. i enjoy patchouli and citrusy stuff though

smoke2joints96

smoke2joints96

burning soul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,305 posts
Everyone will tell you "Nag Champa"
they do smell good but there overrated as hell

any incense will work though
i make my own

Hawaiian Haze

Hawaiian Haze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,230 posts
Works everytime

Posted Image

Hiltoniano

Hiltoniano

Sir! I think I am high...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts
^^^

True, I have used many times, and prevailed

Gumbo

Gumbo

The voice of reason.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,970 posts
Nag Champa

GreenGrrrl

GreenGrrrl

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I'm a Nag Champa fan for order control too, although if you burn white sage it covers ANY smell. Some people might question the smell of the sage though. ::shrug:: Kinda baked so that might not make a whole lot of sense.

Off to eat my ice cream before it melts!!:hello:

txbiomass

txbiomass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 302 posts
all work pretty good if you get the right ones. I get the 2 foot long thick ones the that you find middle eastern people selling at gas stations or dollar stores. They burn for about 3 hours and they smell pungent. And the incense lingers in my room for at least a day or two, so i don't have to use one every time. and using a bong will help alot and so will the length of time you hold in the smoke.

legalize_ganja

legalize_ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,668 posts
I was gonna say NAGCHAMPA cause i love it but idk. any will work just dont get the cheap kind thats like $.50 cause they smell really bad. And yeah cannabis would probably cover up the smell pretty well, or atleast give you a good excuse.... Just do it out side and spray some cologne or axe. o, and besides incense febreeze works well too

BigJon66

BigJon66

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
ugh I hate nag champa... It's strong and will cover the smell of weed but I can't personally enjoy the smell.

I got this stuff from a head shop here in Charlotte called "fizzy pop" and it smells sooooo fuckin' good. Smells like a soda float or something

legalize_ganja

legalize_ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,668 posts

ugh I hate nag champa... It's strong and will cover the smell of weed but I can't personally enjoy the smell.

I got this stuff from a head shop here in Charlotte called "fizzy pop" and it smells sooooo fuckin' good. Smells like a soda float or something

Holy shit. You just reminded me about that. I think we got the same shit. Headshop by me has a bunch of their own incense and all smell VERY good. I think ive had fizzy pop too tho. NagChampa is good tho, but i prefer it once the smoke is gone, just the smell it leaves behind.

kushman2020

kushman2020

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

• Gold Member
  • 1,539 posts

legalize_ganja

legalize_ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,668 posts
yep^ i think i might just not like mine when they burn cause theyre old. I need to get fresh ones! but deffinatley, i remember fizzy pop smelling really good.

GreenGrrrl

GreenGrrrl

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

yea ive noticed that some incenses i love while they burn, but hate the smell they leave behind, and vice versa. nag champa is not super appealing to me while its burning, although ive gotten used to it. but the scent it leaves behind is orgasmic. my room smells like a headshop

I agree that the after smell is by far better than the burning smell. I don't dislike Nag Champa while it's burning, but the lingering smell smells so much....sweeter I guess.

pa1031

pa1031

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts
incense does cover up the weed smell, but the reason alot of people burn it is to cover up the smell of weed, i got caught once like that :rolleyes:

short_rida

short_rida

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

:hello:hell yes that's my favorite.

Duckyx

Duckyx

The Stoned Janitor.

• Silver Member
  • 2,526 posts

aust36

aust36

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,001 posts

incense does cover up the weed smell, but the reason alot of people burn it is to cover up the smell of weed, i got caught once like that :rolleyes:

I've been caught that way also, but I assure you that it does definitely cover up chronic smell....
I prefer Nag Champa "super hit" In the black box. Actually very pleasant.

TehBrandon420

TehBrandon420

Brandon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Just like Ducky said, Ozium works the best. I use it all the time.

Holy Bong Water

Holy Bong Water

GAAAWWWDDD DDDAAAWWWGGGG

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Or just don't smoke indoors if at all possible. If you smoke in your room get one of these AIR WICK
Also, a liquid potpurri burner thing with apple cinnamon oil is great. It's fantastic because otherwise my room will smell like a rugby game and moldy towels lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users