Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

fentanyl patches?

• Please log in to reply

sam42012

sam42012

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
i got a box of fentanyl 25 mcg/hr patches. do these have any recreational value? and if so how shuld i go about doin this...thanks

Similar Topics: fentanyl patches?     x

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
Oh god yes. But do be careful, that's some powerful shit.

InsomniacsDream

InsomniacsDream

Regretamine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,054 posts
VERY strong opiate, if those are the ones which last 72 hours I would cut it into 8ths and then eat one but be very careful these things can cause OD.

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
remember to breathe. for real.
  • Blażeitup420 likes this

sam42012

sam42012

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
lmao u guys are startin to scare me. are these the same thing as morphine patches? anyways i dont have much of an opiate tollerance. i have taken hydrocodone several times and oxycodone a few times as well. most ive ever taken was prolly half an 80 mg. how much should i take of this? should i put it on my body like a patch or eat it? if so how much of it. and yes it is the ones that say to stay on for 72 hrs than replace.

GreyMatterTripp

GreyMatterTripp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,332 posts

i got a box of fentanyl 25 mcg/hr patches. do these have any recreational value? and if so how shuld i go about doin this...thanks

I get scared when people who know so little about drugs want to partake in the use of them.

Do some research, and until you can differentiate between opiates, stimulants, psychedelics, inhalants, deliriants etc. I wouldn't fuck with anything stronger than the herb.

;) :D :smoke:

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
is it me or do newbs tend to get the bombest shit they really (probably) wont appreciate fully..:mad:

imjust jealous:o

GreyMatterTripp

GreyMatterTripp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,332 posts

is it me or do newbs tend to get the bombest shit they really (probably) wont appreciate fully..:mad:

Hahahaha. For real.

On second thought OP just mail the patches to Ezav.

Its only fair, he'll analyze them for you and get back to you with a report....yeah.

Bloodheart

Bloodheart

Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,254 posts
If the patches are filled with gel I wouldn't do anything other than wearing them. The Fentanyl is not evenly distributed in the gel patches. When I was doing fentanyl a few weeks ago I would cut it up into strips about 1cm by 3/4ths of an inch long. I didn't nod off of them but I was relaxin' to the max.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts

True dat, I can't get shit lately, but lots of newbies seem to be getting OCs, Ds, patches, and shit.

Post me one too? Just to test it out for you...

Bloodheart

Bloodheart

Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,254 posts

lmao u guys are startin to scare me. are these the same thing as morphine patches? anyways i dont have much of an opiate tollerance. i have taken hydrocodone several times and oxycodone a few times as well. most ive ever taken was prolly half an 80 mg. how much should i take of this? should i put it on my body like a patch or eat it? if so how much of it. and yes it is the ones that say to stay on for 72 hrs than replace.

There is no such thing as morphine patches, people just call fentanyl patches "morphine patches".

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
you better start doin some homework regarding the dose you want to take, because fentanyl kills hella easy, even with the tiniest bit, it can kill you. just be careful bro. you're not invincible, anyone's susceptible to OD especially with fent

sam42012

sam42012

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
anyways, what are the street value for these things? and also so what do u guys think should i cut it into small parts and put them on my skin or what? oh and probably the most intense opiate experience i've had is 20 mg of methadone. that shit had me puking like crazy.

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
damn bro you're gonna get so high. just put the smallest bit on the inside of your lip. and i mean teeny-tiny. fent is $10, if I buy it on the street from a random drug dealer. but private hook-ups probably charge less.

KingWi11

KingWi11

0.o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 807 posts

damn bro you're gonna get so high. just put the smallest bit on the inside of your lip. and i mean teeny-tiny. fent is $10, if I buy it on the street from a random drug dealer. but private hook-ups probably charge less.

or you could just not do it...
how bad do you want to get high anyways?

Bloodheart

Bloodheart

Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,254 posts

anyways, what are the street value for these things? and also so what do u guys think should i cut it into small parts and put them on my skin or what? oh and probably the most intense opiate experience i've had is 20 mg of methadone. that shit had me puking like crazy.

If you are going to wear them then you should just put it on your skin. Don't cut the patch at all.

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts

OP made it pretty clear that he wants to, and will, do it; what's the point in sayin' "you could just not it"? +1 to post count? he wants harm reduction advice, not people tellin him not to do it.
  • likes this

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

so fuckin what?

it's his body

he can do what he wants with it

blakemalieve

blakemalieve

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
BE CAREFUL, these are very strong!!! I am prescribed these by my doctor and they are strong. I can't give you any advice about how to use recreationally but I can say that for my chronic painful condition they do ease my suffering. I wear one patch for three days as prescribed on the box but I do notice that they wear off before the 72 hours.

Be free but be wise, if you are going to try these have a *sitter with you.

*sitter-someone who has been there before and remains sober during your experience to help you through and make sure that you stay safe as well as being prepared to intervene if necessary. they are particularly important in "trips" where paranoia or uncontrolled fear can be a real downer.

Bloodheart

Bloodheart

Dead Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,254 posts

BE CAREFUL, these are very strong!!! I am prescribed these by my doctor and they are strong. I can't give you any advice about how to use recreationally but I can say that for my chronic painful condition they do ease my suffering. I wear one patch for three days as prescribed on the box but I do notice that they wear off before the 72 hours.

Be free but be wise, if you are going to try these have a *sitter with you.

*sitter-someone who has been there before and remains sober during your experience to help you through and make sure that you stay safe as well as being prepared to intervene if necessary. they are particularly important in "trips" where paranoia or uncontrolled fear can be a real downer.

What size do you get and what is the pain for?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users