Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

clones outdoors?

• Please log in to reply

stoned budda

stoned budda

Smokin weed since 1975

• Gold Member
  • 7,187 posts

Similar Topics: clones outdoors?     x

Glassnugz

Glassnugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
yes you can plant clones outdoors. Im a summing your establishing them inside?
If letting them establish roots indoors run a stronger fan on them while vegging to help strengthen stems to outside conditions. Also dont stick em from floro's to full on sunlight.

stoned budda

stoned budda

Smokin weed since 1975

• Gold Member
  • 7,187 posts

Glassnugz

Glassnugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts
Sounds like you will be fine. Goodluck with the grow hope to see some awesome buds later on this year

Medicine Al

Medicine Al

Entelechy to Anarchy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,696 posts

Do clones do well outside?

What strain? Some strains do well outdoors, others do not, so it's necessary to ask.

stoned budda

stoned budda

Smokin weed since 1975

• Gold Member
  • 7,187 posts

Medicine Al

Medicine Al

Entelechy to Anarchy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,696 posts
Those girls should be fine in the sunshine, and there's some very good advice all over this forum, it's getting more like overgrow everyday.

Get yourself some skunk pelts for when the diesel gets ripe, to explain the odor.

And happy 4/20, in advance.
  • stoned budda likes this

stoned budda

stoned budda

Smokin weed since 1975

• Gold Member
  • 7,187 posts

OldSkool1010

OldSkool1010

Registered Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,741 posts
I have had good success raising clones outside. I start them in open shade to let them get used to the intense sunlight. after a week I set them to soak up all the rays they can get.

stoned budda

stoned budda

Smokin weed since 1975

• Gold Member
  • 7,187 posts

OldSkool1010

OldSkool1010

Registered Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,741 posts
IMO that depends on the climate. Realize that the summer solstice (longest day) is June 21. If I were growing a single crop I'd start it as soon as the temps are sure to stay above freezing. That will allow the plants the maximum time to develop before flowering in July/August.

5starfarmer

5starfarmer

Got Dirt?

• Gold Member
  • 642 posts

cantharis

cantharis

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,460 posts

Confused as to whether i should plant them early in spring or wait till june first.

We have talked about this a bit before. In nature, when do the seeds pop? They will do it at a time that will enable the plant to produce most seed - bud for us!! I think just about all annual plants, nettles, dandelions, blue bells, tomatoes, start to appear in the spring - March or April. They veg then flower and fruit. A lesson there, I think.
And I always gently acclimatise clones to outdoors. I find that seedlings can take full sun from day one, clones are more fragile.

Edited by cantharis, 11 March 2009 - 11:38 AM.

stoned budda

stoned budda

Smokin weed since 1975

• Gold Member
  • 7,187 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users