Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Healthy looking plants, but limp...

• Please log in to reply

ColdReign

ColdReign

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Im very new to growing, but I did my research so I have a good idea of what Im doing. I germinated the seeds, stuck them in some small pansy pots and waited. They sprouted, had great looking leaves BUT (heres the problem).

The darn things are growing really tall, about 2-2/1/2 inches now, but they dont seem to be producing a good root system. One of the three has basically limped over, and is just lying in the soil. The top leaves are straighted out and are still growing towards the light, so I know its still trying.

Im using florescent light.
Light is about 1/2 to a foot off of the ground.

Any suggestions or idea why the planets are falling over and what I can do to produces a better root system. Hell, maybe its not the roots at all, but if someone could send some advice my way it would be greatly appreciated.

unclediesel

unclediesel

CALI MED GROWER

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts
i dont wanna be a dick but read the stickeys

also pics would help too

Chunk

Chunk

Medicine Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 10,909 posts

ColdReign

ColdReign

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Alrighty, thanks for the tips, and I will look at the stickys. I do try and look and search before I post, but this site is MASSIVE and its taking me a long time to sift through some of these different sections.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users