Nirvana HK & Bubblicious

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by random.blurg, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Yeah, that guy is awesome at what he does. A little pricey, however, I think it's worth it for an awesome pipe made from a plant you grew yourself.

2. HELL OF A JOB MAN:hello: HOW MANY TRUE WATTS DID YOU HAVE?

3. Damn i'm HIGH:smoke: I forgot you said "150 hps" for flower sorry :bongin:

4. ya, man. i'd pay for one, for sure.

haha it's all good.

5. had a small harvest tonight. bubblicious clone. haven't really been up on taking pictures. i'll get some of the flower and veg room tomorrow.
    cut plant. it was about a foot tall, grown in the bottom of a large soda bottle.
    [​IMG]

6. Hey random, that's a nice little pull for something grown in a soda bottle! ;) Can't wait to see pics of the flower and veg rooms...
    Peace
    DM

7. those pics are still coming. in the mean time, here's a harvest from another hobby i've picked up.
    [​IMG]
    taken from one brf cake.

8. +Rep for growing all things awesome.

9. Did you get the spores online, or from onfarm? lol
    I've been lightly looking into this as well, but don't know too much about it. I've read different tutorials, etc., but haven't even tried since I don't know where to obtain spores. Plus, I don't even know which is the best to grow... I've found some cubensis in a farm pasture, but it had started molding already, so I just left it.
    Awesome harvest! :D
    Peace
    DM

10. Fungis are lookin good bro! What strain is that?? Ive got about 100 jars of penis envy colonizing, couple cambodians too...what did you use PF Tek??

11. Here's the flower room:
    [​IMG]

Thanks, rock4light.

Dopey, i got the spores online. sporeworks.com they were cheaper than i'd thought. and it really isn't that hard.

doughboy, they're golden teacher. i can't even imagine having that many jars, that's awesome. and pf tek, yes.

12. The girls are lookin great bro...

Yeah I ordered from sporeworks too, if you havent tried the penis envy there great, definately the most potent boys ive ever eaten

13. i started hearing golden teacher wasn't too potent after i ordered the spores. after i try these out i'll probably try a different strain. i might check out the penis envy.

14. #114 random.blurg, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
    Haven't been keeping up w/ my journal. shit happens, though. that shwag i was trying out, guess what? went hermi! boy was i suprised :eek::smoking:
    chopped all that shit except for one. shit had an unpleasant smell, really.
    i've got a bubblicious budcicle about a week away from harvest and a bigger bubblicious clone about 3 weeks away from harvest. i'll post pics of the flower room later.
    here're my moms:
    [​IMG]
    and 5 clones that will be flowering in about 4 weeks. i still haven't gotten a routine down. i'm thinking i'll end up throwing 5 clones wo've gotten 4/5 weeks of veg in the flower room every 4/5 weeks:
    [​IMG]

i switched from the dwc cloner i was running to a simple perlite wick system. i get a much higher success rate w/ the wick system.

15. realllly like your grow
    i am in the process of making me grow box and am interested in bubblicious.

how smelly is it

16. my flower chamber is about 1.5"x2"x3". i've never had problems with smell. i even took off the homemade carbon filter from my duct to increase airflow and the smell is almost nonexistent outside the cab.
    smells great though. like weed dipped in candy.

17. sweet, ty for the quick reply

i think im gonna order a 5 pack of fem bubble and 5 pack fem of northern lights

ive heard those 2 straings arent SUPER smelly, so with a carbon filter i should be fine flowering 2-3 girls.

thanks again and congrats again on a great grow and some nice harvests:hello:

18. np. thanks for the props man.
    you'll be gravy with a carbon filter.

19. #119 random.blurg, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    i know the pics are shitty, but i don't really like turning my hps on and off to get pics.
    So in the two in the back are bubblicious clones, tallest(front right) is another bubblicious clone, and in the beer cups we have bubblicious on the right and shwag on the left.
    [​IMG]

I'll be picking up a new strain in the near future. having trouble picking, so many delicious strains! Right now i'm looking more at the church from greenhouse or blue cheese from big buddha or barneys farm. i want another hard hitting indica at a reasonable price.

20. Here are some better pics of the next harvest.
    first up, we've got mexican brick weed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and some bubblicious:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and together:
    [​IMG]

gotta be honest, i was a little surprised by the resin production on the mexibrick. lots of leaves, though, and a not so great smell. nothing i would want to keep in my garden, of course. shit, it was the only time i've had a hermi(even though i've been growing such a short time).