Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

doctors note out of state residents?

• Please log in to reply

thekiller

thekiller

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,231 posts
If I go to CA and live out of state can I get a doctors note and buy medicine at a dispensery?

Schaefer253

Schaefer253

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
What state do you live in?

elbows19

elbows19

My name aint Bic but ..

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
well probably not a state w/ medical mj, thus the reason he is probably asking... ^

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,518 posts
California requires residency. I believe that only Montana recognizes other states recs. Sorry.:(

We have to get reciprocity written into ALL MMJ laws! If we are a united group, we are much stronger! :D

Granny :wave:

Schaefer253

Schaefer253

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

California requires residency. I believe that only Montana recognizes other states recs. Sorry.

That's why I was asking what state he lives in.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 19,845 posts
Outside of Montana (which only recognizes a COUPLE of states, not all), you have to be a RESIDENT of the state in which you attempt to get a MMJ recommendation.

PomonaToker

PomonaToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
If you are going to college in CA you can go to the DMV and change your residency to CA. Just ask to get a CA driver's license. Good luck getting medicated :)

Edited by PomonaToker, 10 March 2009 - 02:28 AM.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 19,845 posts
Oh goody, more spam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users