Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

doctors note out of state residents?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thekiller, Mar 9, 2009.

1. If I go to CA and live out of state can I get a doctors note and buy medicine at a dispensery?

2. What state do you live in?

3. well probably not a state w/ medical mj, thus the reason he is probably asking... ^

4. California requires residency. I believe that only Montana recognizes other states recs. Sorry.:(

We have to get reciprocity written into ALL MMJ laws! If we are a united group, we are much stronger! :D

Granny :wave:

5. That's why I was asking what state he lives in.

6. Outside of Montana (which only recognizes a COUPLE of states, not all), you have to be a RESIDENT of the state in which you attempt to get a MMJ recommendation.

7. #7 PomonaToker, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    If you are going to college in CA you can go to the DMV and change your residency to CA. Just ask to get a CA driver's license. Good luck getting medicated :)

8. Oh goody, more spam