Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Switching from veg to bloom????

• Please log in to reply

B-Town Bud

B-Town Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
So for some reason I though i read this now I cant remember is there any steps you need to take before you switch these lovely ladies in to flowering.(I.E. stop giving them grow nutes, or give them bloom nuts before or anything of that nature?) Any tips or things I need to know about switching from veg to bloom would really help. Thanks guy!!!:smoke::D

Occultivator

Occultivator

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 642 posts
Lights to 12/12. Thats it.

B-Town Bud

B-Town Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
What about 36hr dark before or bloom sloution before? Any other Tips out there?

Occultivator

Occultivator

• 642 posts

What about 36hr dark before or bloom sloution before? Any other Tips out there?

That might hasten bloom, but it might also stress your plants out.

amoril

amoril

Cannavator of Cultibis

• Bronze Member
  • 2,049 posts

ricard0

ricard0

What a maroon

• Bronze Member
  • 1,494 posts

Edited by ricard0, 09 March 2009 - 05:30 AM.
An edit a day keeps the publisher away.

amoril

amoril

Cannavator of Cultibis

• Bronze Member
  • 2,049 posts

ricard0

ricard0

What a maroon

• Bronze Member
  • 1,494 posts

Edited by ricard0, 09 March 2009 - 08:48 PM.
1st edit-it's what i do 2nd edit-because it sucked

B-Town Bud

B-Town Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
So you guys bring up a interesting point I want to make sure they don't get to tall so should I just give them nutes or water before I switch to 12/12 they are about 1 1/2 ft tall now and i cant have them over 4 am i cool?:confused:

Occultivator

Occultivator

• 642 posts

So you guys bring up a interesting point I want to make sure they don't get to tall so should I just give them nutes or water before I switch to 12/12 they are about 1 1/2 ft tall now and i cant have them over 4 am i cool?:confused:

You're looking at a 3 to 3 1/2 ft. tall plant at harvest time. As far as the water, you'll just have to feel that one out. Most plants need slightly less water and lower humidity during flowering. I don't use nutes anymore, so I can't offer you any advice there. Hope that helps.

amoril

amoril

Cannavator of Cultibis

• Bronze Member
  • 2,049 posts

B-Town Bud

B-Town Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
I'm using bio-grow and bi-bloom and I think I'm suppose to give them bio-grow and bio-bloom while I'm blooming? But I don't know if I should just use the bio-bloom instead of a mixture the ingredients are the same but the bloom is just weaker than the grow solution some one mentioned that earlier in the thread. But I mean I just want to make sure I have enough room because it is really worrying me. I gave them bio-grow yesterday and I'm switching them into bloom today so just any tips that you guys use is what I was after with this post.

shafro

shafro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 439 posts
I switch nutrients the same time I switch lights. Works for me.

ricard0

ricard0

What a maroon

• Bronze Member
  • 1,494 posts

Edited by ricard0, 09 March 2009 - 08:50 PM.

• Aysmokay likes this

B-Town Bud

B-Town Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
I alternate from nutes to water each feeding never give it nutes two time in a row.

shithead

shithead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

I alternate from nutes to water each feeding never give it nutes two time in a row.

I keep the metal halide for first two weeks of flower cycle and switch to hps for rest and maybe mh for last week.Using mh the first 2 weeks reduces stretch. Also keep dark/lite temperature ratio within 10 degrees c.Hope this helps Shithead:wave:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users