YODA'S Garden

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Yoda, Mar 8, 2009.

1. High buds! um... does this thread have any pics?
    Jus wondering...lol/
    Peace, bugout

2. #22 Yoda, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009

Thanks ello..I appreiciate it man;)

You know life....sometimes your the windshield sometimes your the bug, right now im the bug:confused:

lazy ive been, pictures we must have. busy i wll get;)

ah.. i see how you are ....;)... yeah yeah... this part sucks t bug... the waiting the tucking the visiting.. you know.. waiting for the ladies to show thier true colors..
    Im on it though man.. thanks for stopping in..:cool:

3. High all,
    So ive been lazy...sorry.
    but an i update we now have... soooo bioring without buds, working on keeping her under the screen, that is a daily job..:(.. But the view is nice...filling in real nice allot of buds at the canopy, with the angle it hard to show it well but i tried. the cfl seems to sque the color but they green...buds just starting ...thanks for coming by and feel free to
    chill....

ive been asked how i get them low and youll see the veg pics at the bottom is the start of the lst, Ill try to get shots as i go..i also top and fimm ill show them soon....
    Thanks all...

Attached Files:

4. I love the carpet you got for the cave:D

"The grass is always greener on the other side" ;) except for you :poke:

great pics man.always a pleasure:smoke:

5. rotflmao... yeah carpet... wall to wall ..
    Im growing weary waiting for the buds... its gonna be a full screen no question..
    i just hope not to full i may have to cut some off...
    thanks for checking in man..

6. Nice man! The force is strong with this one.

7. Very nice! Well done BudSlinger!! :hello:

8. hey mr nugs... yes the force grows strong with this grow.
    LOL
    i checked your garden out man, very nice..
    Thanks for dropping in dude..

thanks slip slappy, i have a feeling the fun is going to start soon, Its quite a chore to keep them under the screen but i dont mind;), just want to see some fat buds..
    thanks for dropping in man.

9. I'm probably gonna steal your screen idea, by the way. Slots would probably work way better than holes do. Did you think of that yourself, or is there some sort of link you might have?

10. :eek: *jawdrop*

and this stage is boring to you?! Lol! That is the most beautiful sight. I may not be able to look directly at it once there's buds too, I might go into shock. How long do you keep tucking in the branches? :)

11. I did that so if any strings broke i could restring while it was in place, works nice and leaving the reveal aids also. I just made the frame and strung it with basic string inexpensive and works... go ahead and steal it bro.... works nice..
    probably gonna keep tucking for another week or until the stretch has subsided,
    The buds are starting to show as of this morning, i need to tuck again tonight then ill get fresh pics tomorrow after work, you wont believe how many tops are at the screen now..
    the bset way to grow in a small space no question.
    thanks for dropping in....

12. I smell smoke..... maybe that's because someone's pants are on FIRE! :mad:

You're right. No piccy, no believey. ;)

Just keepin' ya on your toes man. Ya know, it's a full time job keeping on top of yours and Bobtc's journal to keep you guys from getting slack. ;)

Keep it green. :smoking:

13. oh yeah green... green... wanna see???;)

14. update..flower timing is started, i tucked last night , still havent really stood back up but heres some pics as promised:rolleyes:...LOL;)
    tomorrow im sure they will be about 3-4"out of the screen again thats been the usual.
    Its a daily battle at this point.
    stay strong I will. ;)

Attached Files:

15. WOW! MAN, they are shootin through there! Looks great Budslinger!!!

16. GodDamn, It,s like a jungle in there:cool: taller than you they will be soon.:D
    Bring a compass you should.:p The force is with you:cool:

17. I woulda done if I hadn't seen the picture! :eek:

*looks again*

:eek::eek::eek:

Lol, they are already! He's only about 2ft. Short-ass Jedi he is. ;):p

BUDSLiNGER, that is one seriously green cave. If I had to choose one place to live forever, your scrog/sog, would be it. :smoking: Incidentally, what is the difference between scrog and sog?

Great update, worth the wait. ;)

18. BUDSLiNGER, the ScrOG is looking awesome! Good work!!!

19. I may be wrong but scrog is with a screen and sog is just a large number of small plants packed tightly together?

Great grow BudSlinger! I will be subscribing to learn from your ways! I also have a relatively small space and am not currently doing scrog method but am considering switching!

20. thanks ello, appreciate you stopping in man,

rotflmao.. i agree a compass may be needed soon..

trying to keep you happy...we msut keep the quality manager happy you know...

thanks spliff..

it does make things easier. more yeild also..
    take a seat man, plenty of room...next couple weeks should be fun....

Thanks for dropping in all, i was going to do some fimming and topping tomorrow, if i get some batteries ill share that also....:D