Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What blunt burns the slowest?

• Please log in to reply

Brisk

Brisk

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I only smoke grape swisher sweets and I know if you flip them inside out and then roll it, it will burn slower. But what brand blunt burns the slowest and is good to roll. :smoke:

trawepale

trawepale

Polska

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
white owls seem to burn pretty slow...so do dutch msters but i usually gos with whiteys

gedge

gedge

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 153 posts
is any of the Game blunts, they are the slowest burners by far.

lar20

lar20

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 2,873 posts
green games

bwood

bwood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,996 posts
Greenleafs burn pretty slow.

The speed of the burning all depends on how well its rolled though.

Marijuana.

Marijuana.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Game blunts are by far the slowest burning blunt I have ever come across. Roll one of these up nice and fat and you're in for a thirty minute smoke out.

Posted Image

Scorpiana

Scorpiana

Steamer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
Games are without a doubt the slowest-burning. Dutches come second but are usually always my 1st choice. They both have leaves and that's why they're the slowest burning. I have to disagree with white owls though. I think they're the fastest burning and that's why they get you higher faster because of the way they hit. The original are harsh as hell too and usually make me cough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users