"Wu tanging" a blunt...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 7, 2009.

1. in edibles you have to heat the thc up in a substance with a high fat count to absorb the cannabinoids.

2. welll... this just sounds retarded... instead of swallowing my roaches i like to save them up for when i run outta weed... then i smoke em...

3. agreed. id probably punch somebody right in the grill for eating my fuckin roach.

i can see it now.

me: hit that shit son....
    him: ight... *takes hit* watch this man! *swallow my blunt roach*
    me: WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU ASSHAT! *Punch*

4. i have done it when i was smoking inside with out wanting to leave my roach in the ashtray. i just took a sip of water and made a pool on my tongue and dipped the cherry in it. then swallod. tastes like shit though.

5. That is called a juicy around here

6. I did the same thing with a blunt and I agree. It does not feel good. I woke up the next morning with the feeling in my mouth.

7. fuck that.

doesn't sound fun to me.

8. is there a video?

9. back in the day one of the first times i smoked, we we're smokin a blunt in front of my friends house and he just straight up put it out on his tongue and swallowed it haha made me laugh my ass of for so long.. but i dont see any point in this besides making people laugh:) haha

10. I did it with a blunt when I was rather drunk at a party about a year back...i had the nastiest fucking taste in my mouth that whole night and I almost choked on the roach

11. haha this is awesome i've always talked about this with people and no one knows what I'm talkin bout GC always knows whats up

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT0qEx7C7Cw]YouTube - Hitting a blunt. Wu tang style[/ame]

^ Is this it? I remember this happening in cheech and chong no?

13. swallowing anything thats burning sounds pretty dumb to me. part apart from the fire it won't do you any harm.

14. #74 bcharley2010, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    [quote name='420 High Times']around here i think we call a "Wu taning" is mixing coke and weed in a blunt, Unless thats "Wu Banging" b/c ive heard that before too.[/QUOTE

Never heard of "wu tangin" a blunt, i grew up about 40 min from staten island, grew up on wu tang...
    Now a Wu Bang or Wu Banger or a Wu-ey(wu-e) is weed laced with pcp...because everyone knows wu tang all smoke a shit load of dust..
    coke in a blunt we just call smokin a banger
    banger is also a small blade

now what your talkin about we used to call it flaming eagle(no homo), and i only knew 2 people that did that

15. That looks like the most uncomfortable and pointless thing to do while smoking.

I wish someone would just run in and punch that douche.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG7VUU6mDWI]wutanging the bluntski #1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v42tujy9_bw"]wutang #2[/ame]

17. Yeah that's how it is around here haha, I'm always wu-tangin it for a smoke out.

18. Well, whats happens, is this: the roach you swallow does severe brain damage and then you make a fool of yourself on GC by mis-spelling the words "since" and "lit"

19. not sure why anyone would want to swallow a lit blunt/joint.... Just put the roach end in the bong and toke till it's gone!!