"Wu tanging" a blunt...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 7, 2009.

1. It's just a handsfree shotgun. This: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3JcjvLvKk"]YouTube - Smoking Trick 1- The Hands Free shotgun[/ame]

This is the real thing. It's pretty neat.

2. For the record, Wu-tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with. That is all.

3. I wouldnt enjoy doing this, tounge and throats burns are buzzkills to me :mad::mad:

4. yeah ive never heard of ANYONE out here doing that, ive been smoking for a bit over 8 years, smoked with people of all ages and stupidity, still havent seen anyone dumb enough to purposly swallow a lit doob. Shits hilarious tho, cant believe its so common. Wu Tang 4 ever tho. 420 high times, and plankton. Ive heard that called a "chewy blunt". Urban dictionary agrees http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chewy+blunt.

5. you right bro, but juicy work too when its laced with PcP and/or cocaine (from urbandictionary)

13. Juicy 1 up, 2 down[​IMG][​IMG]A marijuana joint laced with cocaine.
    pass tha juicy bitch

6. i believe its called a screaming eagle

7. Sounds like a pretty dumb idea to me, what you should do is save your roaches and make grand-parent joints, or even great grand-parent joints. The extra weed comes in handy when you run out of fresh stuff, and all of the resin and thc from the weed you burned usually ends up in the roach (gets you twice as high) Why let good weed go to waste, just be careful make sure you put your cherry out otherwise you get ash in the grandparent joint, and trust me it doesn't taste good. You just want the weed of it, leave the ash out. Happy tokin, and tell your friend not to waste perfectly good weed. If you don't feel like rolling up a grandparent joint or waiting that long, put it in a bowl and smoke it. But trust me for late nights when you're out of weed or for dry spells when your dealer is out, or it's late night, it's well worth saving the roach.

8. This is the last time I'm gonna say this because none of you seem to be able to understand simple english. In order to '"wu tang" a blunt, YOU DON"T SWALLOW THE FUCKING ROACH. So all of you get that notion out of your head

9. im 99% sure this dude is watching Superbad in the background, haha when the cops are asking the lady at the liquor store what happened and she's freaking out cuz she has a "godamn veteranary exam tomorrow"

10. yo you gots to chill victor von doom. the OP said that his version of wu-tangin a blunt is swallowin it. your version the wu-tangin is doin a no hand shotgun. you say tomato hey says tuhmahto.

11. I'd slap you for wasting that shit. Put the roach in a bowl and finish it off, you don't even need to unroll it.

12. :hippie::hippie:
    Around my way we call that a primo blunt

13. :eek: seriously, if you dont know who wu tang is you should find a new hobby.

14. I've heard that called a flaming dragon, never done it though thank God

15. Ahaha it was just from smoking weed, not that whatever gay shit its called your stomach wouldnt absorb any thc anyway the roach would be out too

16. round here thats called chewy.

17. I wouldn't ever recommend swallowing a roach..

18. I have heard of this being called Burning Eagle, but yea I have heard of people doing it, I just normally toast the roach in a bowl or bong if there is enough bud in it.

19. same here. but i like just thrwing roaches in my spoon. i dont even have to light it. just let the cherry do the work.

20. Woah, woah, woah, thc isn't edible? That's news to me.

Somebody better let these guys (http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/) know that they were not actually getting high at all.

</sarcasm>