"Wu tanging" a blunt...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 7, 2009.

1. this is quite possibly the dumbest thing i have heard. is he so bored with smoking blunts he has to start doing tricks with it?

2. Oh sorry I was just tryin, thats what we do when were bored.

3. >Wu-tang Clan< Damn, stroll around outside your grow room once n' a while man. :p

Eating the roach is like lapping at an empty plate after a meal. Those extra morsels might be tasty, but was it really worth your dignity (or that of the joint)?

4. this act of stupidity she be associated with george w. bush not the legendary Wu.

5. Let me make this clear to everyone, YOU DO NOT SWALLOW THE ROACH. You flip the lit end into your mouth and then flip it back out, but you don't swallow it, so all of you can stop gettin hung up on that part.

6. woah.

deja vu.

i could SWEAR i've read that EXACT same post long ago.

you just blew my fucking mind.

• Like Like x 1
  7. swallow a roach wtfff ! ....lol save ur roaches and smoke a roach blunt ...now thats more worth it :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. in high school when people didnt have anything to throw down when we were smoking, the only way they could get down was if they wu-tang'd that shit.

9. agreed

10. once i was hitting this blunt (it was down to 1/4) and i was on some x so i was pulling the shit out of it. i inhaled so hard that i halfway swalloed the blunt, coughed, and it landed back into my hand still smoking. so i hit it again like nothing happened and like 5 people that were watching almost died laughing.

• Like Like x 1

11. done it before...wont do it again. just inhale hard and drink water and its easy. but pointless

12. thats not a juicy?:confused::smoke:

13. thats a genious idea! it would be halarious to watch someone do it right when you finished a fat L

14. wu tanging just sounds too painful and that's gotta be horrible for you.

15. The first time i smoked (when i was 17 in 04) i was with a group of "friends" they told me to do this...and i was so incredibly high (yes for the first time) that i did it. Hurt like a mother. Then i proceeded to tell them i was going to run around naked outside (we were a garage). As i got outside the garage i passed out in a drain that was in the ground for about 5-10 mins. As i came to, i crawled down the street to my house and then it really kicked in. It was my first time really high and it also turned out to be my first panic attack (yeah it sucked) i thought i was going to die, my heart was racing and then i told my parents that i smoked weed and thought i was dying. Anyways. I just thought i'd share that this "Wu-Tanging" is really and i am a victim. Yes! A Victim. You don't do that shit to friends and you don't let them crawl home while in panic attack mode. Needless to say I don't talk to them anymore.

BTW if any of those people happen to be on this forum (from Maple Hts.) Fuck you. You shitty friends. Yes i hold grudges, and thanks for listening to my rant. >)

16. is he talking about shotgunning a blunt

17. if you don't know you better fucking ask somebody

18. He just did ask...

19. this sounds fucking stupid