Obama - America's Favorite Uncle Tom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by XxChaosXLovexX, Mar 6, 2009.

1. #1 XxChaosXLovexX, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Barack Obama. The name rings many bells doesn't it? Some may view him as the savior of America or have many other equally disturbing interpretations of the first "African American" president. Brothers and sisters, this is why Chaos Love is here to save you all. Pay close attention to the following message. Keep an open mind and a compassionate heart, and hopefully these questions will stike some chords in your perception.

When America began what was it all about? Peace, love, and unity? Okay, well...that was the bullshit they sold you. The sad thing GrassCity is that the majority of the population buys into the illusion that we are really free. When we aren't. Think about it. Freedom isn't free, but paying for your freedoms with freedom defeats the purpose. Just like how this economy has ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY and yet we are SPENDING EVEN MORE MONEY. Oh wait, that's "Economic Stimulus." Well economic stimulus can suck my superginormous penile protusion.

People actually have the NERVE to BELIEVE that because Obama is black there is something morale about him. That has to be the silliest notion that I've heard in quite some time. Bluntly put - THAT'S FUCKING STUPID.

Most people are the equivalent of monkeys. It isn't the nigg3rs, it isn't the honkeys, and it isn't the gooks. Or the wet backs. IT'S ALL OF US. Evolution teaches us that over time we "evolved" into humans yet often times people seem to forget their own roots. And if you believe in creationism - kill yourself. The world would be better off without you.

Why do you think the black man is in charge NOW? You tell me why. It certainly isn't because he was the better candidate. My friend, it's because he was THE MORE MARKETABLE CANDIDATE. He's black - that makes him cool (I would know, I'm black). He's a great motivational speaker - makes him cool. And on top of that he's half white. Oh shit, wait a minute....

For christ sakes the man is related to Dick Cheney. Doesn't that tell you something is wrong here? Why are so many presidents CLOSEY related? Hmmm? How is this possible? Mere coincidence? Accidents don't happen my friend. Everything happens for a reason. Everything.

Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing and quite frankly there is a large possibility that he may be the antichrist. Seriously. Then again, he might not be. Who knows. Who cares. Sit back and smoke a blunt when the NWO comes. I heard he's legalizing it anyway. Oh boy, the black president legalizes pot. Coincidence?

I will allow you to draw your own conclusions from the minimal amount of information I have spoon fed you with this post, but ask yourself a question. Who's really pulling the puppet strings? Pay close attention to detail. It will free your mind.

Additionally you can add me on myspace.

Listen to my music/read my blogs/wake the fuck up, and save your soul.

2012 Till Infinity
    ~~~1~~~

2. I hope my quoting abilities are up to par.

No one is saying that Obama the Individual Person is good/great/awesome just because his skin is brown. The excitement over race is because the darker race has been thrown under the bus for hundreds of years and now we're at a point where millions of people are able to look past the skin to determine the person's character. It's not a victory for just blacks, it's one for everyone everywhere.

I don't know where you're going with that.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Imagine McCain and Obama were completely the same except for their races being the other's: so we have a liberal, smart, calm and collected white guy and a flip-flopping, war-loving, former-wife-deserting, black Sentor. You still think the black guy would have won?

So they're related (by leaps and bounds), big deal. If the relation was meaningful, Dick Cheney would've found a way to "get rid" of the younger Obama before he even hit the spotlight.

Come on. Seriously?

Yes and no. Yes because it has nothing to do with it, and no because if the NWO did have a place here, they'd sure as hell want to keep bud from being legal.

3. wow, boy......you got pwned. Well done et cetera :hello:

4. Under normal conditions a man with his lack of experience, questionable background, and "Most Liberal Senator" title would not be elected president. We are a centrist or just right of center country, but an uninformed electorate brainwashed by the mass media were able to overcome that.

Of course he's a wolf in sheep's clothing...the pattern of deception is remarkable. He ran as an opponent to pork, yet happily signed off on 8,570 earmarks. He was proud to announce $2 trillion in savings, yet failed to mention that $1.6 trillion of that is "savings" we'll accumulate through 2019 by not being in Iraq. And try to find a video of one of his 'inspirational' campaign speeches where his teleprompter broke, because that's when you realize how reliant he is on it.

The more he does, the worse the market gets, and the worse it gets, the easier it will be to convince the American people to agree with his "Big Bang" agenda...namely, federalizing energy, health care, and education.

As Hillary Clinton said today in reference to 'green' energy, "Never waste a good crises," and that seems to be the overall mantra of this administration.

5. Did that guy really truly in the year 2008 on a hippie marijuana forum say "niggger"?

Dood. I want to know what you guys are up to. Why are you trying to start up race war stuff?

I see you and your fellow propgandists talking all this race stuff that no one has said for years. It is obvious you want to cause trouble.

Why? What is your end goal? Race violence for the sake of violence? More of the plan to destroy America by making people in 2008 go back to the racist 1960's? Social strife to tear the fabric of society?

Why are you and your buddies pushing this racist stuff?

6. Did you care to read the entire sentence, or just take a snippit out of context so you can attack his views with even more sensationalism? All too often the people who preach acceptance, unity, and "seeing beyond color" are the ones who drag race into it.

I love how the only word censored on here is n-i-double g-er. Last time I checked this is the internet, and we're all, at least from a legal perspective, adults. How silly of me to think we could possibly behave as such.
    It's only a word.

7. Ummm... no, he didn't.

Its 2009. :p

8. I think most adults are able to comprehend the centuries of violence and oppression that the word brings to mind. You'd have to be pretty immature to ignore the context - the social and historical meaning - of a word. Saying "it's just a word" is a copout that middle school kids and bigot adults revel in.

Besides, you can't throw out the word "******," and blame the people offended by your original stupid comment for "bringing race into it." The OP did, not the people pointing out his ignorance.

9. #9 bagpiper420, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    I'm not saying it should be tossed around willy-nilly, but what I am saying is that, in theory, we should be able to behave as adults and use it when contextually appropriate without being censored. I do, however, find it unfair that the group presumably being "offended" by it is the only group allowed to liberally toss is around, as many- not all- often do.

What was racial about the OPs statement other than the choice of words?

Race has nothing to do with anything. You're making the same point. Too fucking bad if it's not PC enough for you.
    Not that I give a shit, but seeing as race is so important to some, might I remind you that the OP is black himself.

10. If you cannot recognize the credibility his skin color lends him not only among blacks but those suffering from white liberal guilt as well, you are ignorant. Not saying all people voted for him blindly because he can speak and was a cool black man, but it played a role. Appearance plays a HUGE role in democratic elections.

Obama is just as big a 'flip flopper' (see: FISA) and loves war as well. His base did not support wars, therefore while campaigning he did not support wars. That is always the case, and you are the fool for buying it.

"Get rid" of? I don't see why he would do such a thing... I'm not suggesting they have any meaningful relation, but they both serve the same interests.

He will not legalize it unless he is forced to, it would hurt his closest lobbyist friends in the corn-ethanol industry. He will not listen to the evidence that the war on drugs is a racist war that perpetuates poverty and misery in minority communities.

He is an uncle tom, Nader got it right:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IshiClQqCM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IshiClQqCM[/ame]

11. #11 Irrut, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2009

I am definitely no fan of Mr. Obama and disagree with almost all of his policies. I did not vote for the man and think the stimulus, his budget, and his other proposed spending ideas are not the right thing to do and will be more harmful than helpful in the long run. That said:

The title of this thread is "Obama - America's Favorite Uncle Tom" - calling someone a Uncle Tom is a racial pejorative (it's meaning is that whoever's behavior is subservient to white Americans). I don't see what contextual basis (as apparently that is important in judging slurs) that would give a basis for this. I am not sure why you believe Obama is an Uncle Tom.

However, I do not think anyone should be censored and believe you or anyone for that matter can use whatever term you choose and say whatever you want. I believe that the "sunshine" ideal is best approach.

You can not have it both ways, though, just as you are free to use whatever term you like, other people free to express whatever they want, including criticizing the term anyone uses.

I was never taught or 'sold a bill of goods' that the US was founded on peace, love, and unity. I was taught we were founded on rebellion, after which many 'loyalists' were essentially tossed out of the country (no love), and were very much not united (The articles of confederation and the belief most held that people owed their allegiance to their state, and not the entire country til the Civil War).

Yes, some people may believe just because Obama is black, he is moral. Just as some people may believe just because he is black, he is immoral. Clearly, the entire country does not think either idea tho - 46% did vote for McCain.

You believe in evolution, not the biblical belief god created man, and also the bibilical belief of an anti-christ? You believe in Revelations but not Genesis. Interesting contradiction.

I don't understand why you find 10th cousins as 'closely related.' But, since you believe in evolution - would not that at some point make us ALL related to each other if you go back far enough?

You say Obama is half white - as if people are stupid to think he is black because of this. But, then you yourself call him black multiple times.

I don't think Obama won because of race, or even that he was more 'marketable.' I think he won because Bush had horrible popularity ratings and McCain certainly didn't inspire the 'base' of the Republican for a few reasons. For example, this is the guy, after all, who sponsored McCain-Feingold limiting political donations - most conservatives found this as contrary to the First Amendment. McCain also made more than one tactical mistakes that definitely had an impact on the election. I suspect that if Bush's overall popularity was higher than it was, McCain would have won. Also, Obama had way more campaign funds than McCain since he opted out of the federal matching funds, while McCain did not.

What do you mean when you say "Oh boy, the black president legalizes pot. Coincidence?" Would you mind clarifying what you mean, it appears on first read you are equating some sort of negative relation with legalization and Obama being black?

Finally, why is it so bad to acknowledge the fact that he is the first black president? It doesn't mean he is awesome or that he sucks to say this. Just as JFK wasn't better or worse because he was the first Catholic president. I can strongly be against his policies and ideology and still recognize that.

Obviously, to some people his race might be a factor in his popularity, but I think it was more to do with his ideology. Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Michael Steele, and many other conservative blacks didn't get any extra popularity from people because of their race. There was no 'white guilt' liberalism that made them more popular with the public.

12. #12 XxChaosXLovexX, Mar 7, 2009
    Thank you Aaronman and Bagpiper for not being the brainwashed conformist idiots that America trains it's citizens to be. It is people like you that this world needs.

The sad thing about it is that I HAVE DONE THE RESEARCH. Okay? Often times people do not seek to comprehend the full extent of something out of fear. "The black race was thrown under the bus for so many years and blah blah blah blah blah".

Keep spewing that horse shit but make sure you take a breath mint before you go out in public with your LACK OF INFORMATION. I have probably read (and written) more books than you ever will read/write in your entire life. That isn't arrogance - it's reality. If someone knows something and tries to share it with someone it is simply astounding at how "offended" people get. It's called herd mentality. Does the name Nietzsche ring any bells to you? Probably not because you are most likely an idiot. You pretend to know things simply because that is the HAPPIER AND EASIER thing to believe. Now if you choose to be ignorant then that is by your own accord. Use your critical thinking skills and read between the lines.

America hasn't changed. Not yet at least. Read some Terrence Mckenna and some Robert Anton Wilson before you idiots try and step up to the intellectual plate and play ball with the big boys.

Clowns. I got pwned? Me? What kind of a loser even says the word pwned? Be a bit more creative than that. That was a pretty pointless and irrelevant statement. Why are you still alive?

I think I'm getting sleepy just counting all the sheep on this forum. It's making me yawn.

Once again I thank those that are smart enough to see beyond the pretty pictures. The real world isn't rainbows and butterflies you flipping douche bags.

*Sigh*

Humanity is evolving. Some of us are at least. My heart goes out to you all.

2012 Till Infinity
    ~~~1~~~

EDIT: How is he an Uncle Tom? Are you guys really that blind? For christ sakes he's a puppet of the white man. They are pulling his puppet strings. If you can't see that then you must already be micro chipped. Read some Phillip K. Dick and then come back to me. Make sure you read "Paycheck".

~~~1~~~

13. I love it how I am blatantly attacked for having a different view point. People are more concerned with my PARTICULAR CHOICE OF WORDS than my message. My message is simple. Life is an illusion. Magic(k) is the art of deception and people in positions of power are extremely adept at this skill. It has completely corrupted them.

Symbolism, imagery, metaphors, all of these things are used to manipulate the human psyche. It's really just basic psychology. Before you snap to the defensive why don't you read into some of the subtle signs and clues that tell you things just aren't right in America (or the world in general really.) Why would I be saying something like this with a lack of information? My friend it's the complete opposite. YOU are the one lacking knowledge here. Not me. Get it straight. Stop pretending to be something you're not. And that is an expert on politics. Politics isn't about being nice to people. It's about manipulation.

Douche bags. Thank you to those that actually understood me. It is those of you out there that keep me fighting the good fight.

2012 Till Infinity
    ~~~1~~~

14. Hahaha. Nice fail, "brother." You see, it's people like that actually do hold us back from being free, as when you fucks do stupid ignorant shit such as make posts like this, it simply creates trouble and restrains us. Do you honestly think you are solving anything? You have personal issues to sort out, as do all people who think they know shit, but turn out not to.

If you are really black, I feel very sorry for our race. Everyone DO NOT take this guy's stupidity as the general consensus for the intelligence of an African American, please.

Oh and don't say the N word, please. You may be black or you may be trolling, but I am black and I do not stand for that shit anymore. I used to say it all the time with my homeboys, and even on GC. I slowly learned that it really does shape the views of our race as a whole from the outside looking in, and you do NOT know how detrimental that is to us.
    Also, I'm pretty sure white people and hispanics don't want to be see honky and spic being used in the manner that you did. Why could you have not said "people." Did you have to use derogatory terms? You seem very much like a troll.

---------------------
    Ok. So I got that out of the way. Now to your little post. So why am I calling you stupid? 3 simple things.

1. I bolded 4 points in your post. They all have no supporting evidence to back them up and also seem to be spouted off randomly, as well as a few old Obama criticisms that were untrue to begin with.

2. What the FUCK does evolution justify Obama being an Uncle Tom? In fact, you are fucking proving yourself wrong with this point. You claim, "Oh we are all monkeys we are all from the same species." LOL, then why the hell are you calling him an Uncle Tom? If evolution is in fact true, then the definition of an Uncle Tom would be rendered moot. Pointless.

3. Obama is NOT THE ONLY ONE to do with the stimulus plan. He is one man. His cabinet is more than one person. HIS FUCKING ADVISORS ARE MORE THAN ONE PERSON. But he is one. Do you really think he makes every single decision, if even half of them? You seem to not even have a clue how politics work??

Wanna know how I used to prove people who literally hated Obama for outlandish reasons wrong? Well, I used the one legitimate reason they had AGAINST them. We barely knew him. Now we do, but still not as much as someone like Bush or Clinton. He JUST got into office. Thing is, you haven't even given him a chance. Now he's the antichrist?

You are extremely politically incorrect, as well as illogical in your dumbass views. Seeing that you do Mephedrone I may stop doing it, as it seems to be making you delusional.

You just seem like a troll though so I shall waste no more time with you, let the mods deal with it.

15. You think I did not address your points and argument?

I don't see how anything I wrote was an attack on you, and in fact I support your right to say and use whatever term you want.

I addressed your LOGIC and specifically the points you raised. For instance, it is not an insult to say it is logically contradictory to believe in one book of the bible, but not another.

For example, When you use the term 'CLOSELY' related, it is fair to point out that they are 10th cousins - and to ponder why you would say that, unless you believe that that piece of information is a lie.

You have a VERY low sense of effrontery and take umbrage way too easy. I am not sure what kind of discussions you have had in the past, but if you can't handle the comments of some people who disagree with you, you're no "big boy." Instead of a temper tantrum and insults like a child, maybe your point would get across better if you maintained rational thought and pointed out the fallacy in others arguments. If a post bothers you and says something you find silly - just ignore it. Calling people clowns and douchebags because someone said you got pwned? Your resort to childish insults and trying to impress you are smarter than everyone certainly isn't in any way intellectual. If such people are 'stupid' how brilliant is it to 'sink to that level' and spew insults? If you can not maintain your composure and defend your logic, that says it all. Res Ipsa Loquitor.

You read Nietzsche and act like this? Wow. I am guessing you are also picking and choosing Nietzsche theories, since he was an avid atheist and would find your belief in the anti-christ as heard mentality.

16. His childish resort to tantrums and insults and whining about how smart he is speaks volumes as to his true intellectual bona fides.

Much respect and credit to Aaronman and Bagpiper. I have disagreed with them in other threads before, and they both have been mostly quite civil and intelligent in their arguments. In fact, I will say Aaronman's point about appearance being a factor makes me rethink my position a little bit on the non-effect of race and how he most certainly did campaign against war to please the base.

17. I made it this far. How about everyone else?

18. #18 XxChaosXLovexX, Mar 7, 2009
    See. This is why I can't even stand the internet anymore nowadays.

Listen man, I'm not delusional. I honestly wish I could spoon feed you every bit of information necessary to comprehend what I'm saying (since I will admit it does get pretty complex) but I just don't have the time to do that. I also am not even being respected. All I did was express my opinion and I was blatantly insulted and approached with hostility. I can use whatever words I want to use man. Words only have as much power as you give them. Saying not to use a word GIVES it power. It all depends on the context of the word and it depends on the intent you had when you used it. I'm not trying to "start a race war" or any stupid shit like that. In this life knowledge is power and quite frankly you seem to be terribly misinformed. I understand that I haven't exactly proven ANYTHING to you. While there is most certainly sufficient evidence out there to prove each and every last one of my beliefs I couldn't possibly force someone to see the truth if they insist on keeping their eyes closed.

I have already cited various sources but apparently you don't even read my posts. You just skip through the words and isolate things you can attack. That's called cynicism buddy.

Like I said if you read some of the material I have you would understand more. Mckenna, Robert Anton Wilson, Peter J. Carroll, Howard Bloom...the list goes on and on. I haven't deduced these conclusions out of thin air bro. I didn't spawn this as an attempt to "cause trouble."

The thing is, you guys are a prime example of what is wrong with America (and humans in general). They attack ideas that they fear. They either jump on the defensive and intellectualize the subject or neglect crucial pieces of information. All around they make a bunch of generalizations and assumptions. This is called ignorance.

I have nothing against any of you. I am only sharing some ideas for christ sakes and you guys are already burning me at the stake for it.

"Those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it."

Socrates asked to many questions. And they killed him. That was thousands of years ago. Present day all we have done is put a different mask over the same face of corruption.

Is this the part where I say pwned?

EDIT: And what the hell is mephedrone dude? I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I'm not delusional. I'm not an idiot. I'm also not ashamed to acknowledge my intelligence. Why is that a bad thing? When you attack me because I mentioned the fact that I'm constantly reading and writing that only proves that you simply have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX. I stay humble. There are plenty of people much smarter than me but you just aren't one of them. My SAT scores would flip your lid dawg.

19. Hahaha. Wow, man. First of all I never even insulted or attacked you, stay of it. Second of all, I got pissed and typed the cuss words because it is extremely dissappointing to see this ignorance within my race, and for the man to say the N word.

You really do not understand, and never will until you walk in my, or any other black person's shoes. Also, do not insult my intelligence. Hell, if we're on that subject, please tell me how spouting off insults(which I did, but not to the point of a tantrum) correlates with intellect? Exactly. Now go. Go and never come back.

OH, and when exactly did I claim being smart? Or did you just want to pull something out of your ass to start an irrelevent argument?

20. The area I bolded is the one part that makes sense to me... You make it sound like a bad thing...? When we aren't supposed to be in Iraq in the first place?

"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people"

That's so funny, I just heard this on Real Time... It's funny how the right side is trying to put all the blame of our position on top of Barack, when he hasn't even been in charge for three months. After what Bush started, you really expected him to turn things around instantly?

Chaos, you could say pwned, but I fail to see where that happened.