My first time getting stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokinit, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Well, I am a new stoner, my first time getting stoned was about 5 months ago, on my 18th birthday. We took a road trip up to Spannaway Washington. Got there at about 6 in the morning, and my friend decided, "Okay...Got a bunch of weed, let's get you stoned"

Now, I was a bit nervous....Especially when he pulled out his 5 foot bong...Oh my god...Lol.

So he goes "Okay, I will light it for ya, and you just inhale all the smoke." So I do, inhaled every last bit out of the 5 footer...I coughed...I thought I was gonna die, haha. He looks at me, and tells me to take another hit...I do...This time, when I inhaled it all again, I got a headrush and fell down on the couch, it felt as if I was passed out for like 10 minutes. When I wake up, we start with the pipe hits. We smoke about 5 bowls, and the final hit I take...Bam, I throw up big time. And the assholes were just sittin' there laughing at me. Haha....

Man, I had an awesome 18th birthday. Not only did I get stoned for the first time, I lost my virginity to a good lookin' chick, haha.

2. congrats man you lost your weed & real virginity :D sounds like a hella good time to me

3. That's exactly the way life should be :)

Congrats son.

4. their will be moments in your life that you will never forget. this here..... is one of them.:smoke:

5. welcome to the wonderful world of ganja!

lol but you brought a five foot bong with you on a road trip? you would have been screwed if you got pulled over

6. No, we didn't bring it. My friend lived in Washington. Me and my good friend (bassically brother) went to Washington with him from Wyoming.