Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where was the worst place that you have been high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009.

1. you had to sing the pledge (in guessing that's some sort of anthem) in front of the entire school?

2. Lol made I my friend hit a fall out of a big smart water bottle in my basement, he hit it, and he thought he died and made our friends take him to the hospital but we took him to the Burger King drive thru instead lol ... To this day he is still scared to smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Driving back home from work, (about 2 hours away). It was the middle of last winter, so me and my buddy pull over to have a cigarette. And he had this weed tobacco cigarette that he made and offered me a couple drags from it. Naturally i accepted the offer. We start driving again and its just the worst snow storm ive ever driven in, and its like 530am, traffic is everywhere. Holy shit the two hits he gave me ended up making me more stoned than id been that month. That was probably the worst place for me.

4. On a horse on the steepest of sandy/dirt hills. I've never shit my pants, but if I could, I would have.

5. Definitely work. I don't know why I thought smoking a lot before work or during lunch would be fun....I was wrong. I would get paranoid or feel lazy as shit. Not cool! I don't do it anymore, mmmaybe a small hit for a little buzz.

6. 👽

7. We were reading 1984 in my English class and I was ridiculously ripped off my ass. The teacher called on me two times and I just stared at her then I responded after she started asking me a question making the situation even worse. After that when I answer( I hadn't read the chapter we were reading) I give the dumbest answer conceivably possible. She asked how the government new what the people were doing and I said that the televisions had cameras on them.

8. Omg I swear same thing happened to me. Except I was in my junior year lol

9. Church, and when asked why, my reply was "I wanted to get closer to God"

10. At night on the cliffs at a beach, smoking with some homeless folks that were my friends- we heard gun shots and screaming just down the beach, and I FREAKED. No idea what happened, didn't want to.
    I went down the cliffs the other direction where there was eventually stairs going up to the street- about a 15 minute trek of uneven rocks and slabs and places where it was easy to slip and fall in the dark. It was really dark and I didn't have a flashlight.
    I was lucky I didn't fall and bust my head or fall in, because the rocks were wet and slippery from waves crashing over them at high tide. Luckily I'd been down those cliffs so often that even high as fuck I was able to navigate okay. Was just scared shitless!!

11. On 420 in my friends car for the whole day.. Literally..

Peace/Love

12. #1034 ReeferBri, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    When I lived with my ex she didn't want me to smoke so I did so behind her back (partially why she's now my ex). Being a habitual daily user, there were surely going to be situations where getting high behind her back was a lot harder. I think the worst was just during the winter, especially when it was snowing, because it was so much harder to make an excuse to go outside so I could smoke.

But the worst time ever....living with that same girl, she had a kitten once. It was a little while after I had smoked, and all the sudden my girl started screaming freaking out. The kitten had climbed up into the inside of the recliner and she didn't know so when she opened the foot rest the kitten got stuck in the mechanism. It was hurt bad and I had to rush this severely hurt kitten to the animal hospital. I just remembering wishing over and over that I wasn't high. It made me so much more sensitive to what was going on.

13. I occasionally have a bowl or two before church. Not a big deal if i am alone without my family. One Sunday i showed up and i guess it was my day to read the gospel at the front. Totally had forgotten about it. Made it through but man, was i ever afraid i was going to start stuttering.

14. When I was like 14 or 15 me and my friend decided it would be a good idea to have a blaze before school because 1st period we were in the same class. When we get there we were soo stoned I can't believe no one noticed, just as we get there the lady from the office comes looking for me and I remember I had to be the runner that day (you hand out notes to classes for the office and principle). So I had to go into classes and hand notes to teachers with my eyes bright red and everyone staring at me, and when I wasn't handing notes I had to sit in the office. I swear I could hear the office lady's laughing about how stoned I was. Luckily my school was known for its drug use and all you had to do was walk in the bathroom to find a score.

I laugh thinking back on that now, I don't know how I didn't get caught tbh.

So we burn the mary jane til' the third degree

15. Left in the local Walmart high as hell. Wasn't fun at all

16. In high school, principles office with a 1/4 in my bag getting searched.  I thought my life was over but luckily my stash spot I made in my bag was really good and I never got caught :).  It was a great day.

Fuck you Gilmore [​IMG]

17. Laying on a ski slope with a blown out knee.

I wasn't high when I did it, but I sure was glad I had my proto pipe with me while I waited for the sled of shame.

18. For me it was when I was busted by my (now wifes) mother. We were in the basement getting toasted when her Mom came home early and we just finnished a huge bowl in a steamroller. Hoo haa. Bubbada bubbada couldnt think just boogied as fast as we could.