Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where was the worst place that you have been high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009.

1. hockey practice lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. School, no matter how cool people try to tell you getting before blazed before School is, don't do it, it was such a slow day for me, and I felt so stupid that day...

College wasn't that bad though, because my Professor was a Grade A stoner.

3. Olive Garden parking lot. after ingesting far too much salt for one meal, I decided to smoke a blunt in my car before heading home. Everything was going well until the car wouldn't start. Had to wait and furiously flap my hands until the smell was gone (I was high and this seemed like the most intelligent thing to do) before I called anyone for a tow

4. I've never been high somewhere, where I thought "Fuck, this is BAD." I've been high places where I thought "maybe this is'nt a good idea", but nothing like "HOLY SHIT OH GOD WHY"

5. haven't been in any situations that a person has come up to me while smoking up. nor have i freaked out in public .

6. My old job in a supermarket deli was the absolute worst; this was prior to me smoking frequently and dabbing.
    I only smoked occasionally every few months here or there when offered and a new coworker of mine happened to have some dank bud on hand. We took our lunch break and went around back and ripped the bong. First time hitting a bong too, was completely obliterated. We went back inside and I kept forgetting what costumers would ask me for because I had so many intriguing thoughts. This led to extreme paranoia about getting fired the next morning when I came in because of complaints about me but luckily that was not the case.

After a while I looked forward to smoking at that job, but the first time was just terrible.

7. In a USAF barracks at 8:00 a.m. in the morning. After a graveyard shift change.

With loud rock music blaring. Hahahaha, not too worried about morning inspection.

8. Holding tank at the county jail... after the arresting officers refused my request to stop by Whataburger on the way.  

9. stuck in traffic

10. Coming home from a blunt cruise and my grand parents stopped by, i walked in and the eyes were blood shot, they haven't treated me the same ever since.... I legit feel like they dont like only because i smoke.

11. Or when i was smoking in my car one night and my neighbor called and a cop pulled up behind me and i got possession ticket

12. Christmas dinner ... brownies.

8-9 years back, my brother and I each ate three (pretty potent) brownies from 9AM, to Noon, on Christmas day. Family showed up, the time to eat came, and by the time I sat at the table I couldn't hardly keep my eyes open. It wasn't fun at that point. I love looking at the pictures from that christmas. I look special.

13. We'll recently I was out blunt cruising with my girlfriend, my roommate Called and said he had just picked up a few grams of shatter, so we headed back to my apartment. My girlfriend has never done dabs so we get there and I grab a torch and the rig to start heating the nail, I tell her she gets to go first, my buddy lined her up a pretty good sized snake dab which I didn't notice, she takes it and I'm in the bathroom yet I can hear her coughing her ass off, next thing I know she busts in and pukes all over the place, and she's freaking out, an she keeps begging me to take her to the hospital and no matter how much I told her it was just thc she kept freaking out so we ended up sitting in the waiting room of the hospital for 3 hours high as fuck then she tells me she's come down so we left.... Shitiest place to be high as hell? A hospital waiting room haha

14. woulda gave that chick a stone cold stunner if she was trippin like that

15. I've been to jail when high, I've been in a group fight when high, but the worst by far, is going to your GF's parents house for dinner while high.

16. My impulse is to say whenever I went to class high, but being high in class in college wasn't that bad. Nobody really gave a shit. But when I showed up to high school high, I would get super paranoid, put on boatloads of cologne, try to cover my red eyes, try my hardest not to fall asleep, resist the urge to put my headphones in, chew gum like crazy. I think everyone knew though haha.

17. #1017 gauger buds 060746 200101, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    Worst place: my house
    Reason: was the first time I'd been caught smoking and my parents were interrogating the shit out of me when I was high as a kite.

18. Worst place for me....doctors office.

I'll never do it again.

19. In the 'Post Your Thoughts' subforum.

20. We have late start at my high school on Wednesdays so class starts two hours later and I got blazed out of my mind and showed up to school and every morning during first hour one student is chosen randomly to sing the pledge and I got picked that day and my eyes were extremely red. I walked into the office and sat next to my principle for 10 minutes waiting trying not to make eye contact till I finally had to singing it which I nailed it. My school has 3500 kids in it too, I'm a legend now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk