Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where was the worst place that you have been high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009.

1. A football stadium at a game lol

2. #962 Krilln, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    Worst time for me was the day i broke my wrist when I was 15. Broke in 4 places, got a splint for the day and figured fuck it and was back smoking and drinking with my buddies in the evening.

Got a call around 8pm from my parents maybe 20mins after a sesh saying they were picking me up to take me to the hospital since the doctor called and the way a piece of bone was jammed into my joint (lol) I had to get it broken into place and get a cast asap.

So... theres me, high as all hell with just some excel gum and a light misting of shitty cologne I found in my buddies bathroom, got picked up by my parents and headed to the hospital.

Walk in and first thing I see is 3 cops standing off to the side, so my heart is going 10000bpm and I'm trying to talk to this receptionist, who kept asking If i had taken anything
               "uhh.....no..uhh.. just tylenol..he..uh"

I wanted the fuck outta there so when we got to the doc he said he could just knock me out but I was pretty fucked and for some reason I can't fathom told him do just do it without the medication so I can leave.... and holy fuck that was some pain, though according to my parents, the doctor said it was the first time he'd seen someone laugh while getting their arm re broken.

After he was gone doing some paperwork. i'm just chillin and a cop walks right up to the end of my bed and stares at me and man i thought i was fucked for sure be he was just lurkin or fucking with me or just doing normal shit idk i'm not a cop

And after all that, in my confusion I declined the prescription for painkillers on my way out and the next week definitely sucked.
    Not sure how long this is as the dabs have hit me at this point and my hands are just following what my minds going on

3. Worst by definition, getting fingerprinted at the sheriff's office for a ticket I got the week before. Worst personally, College public speaking. That's like the absolute last thing I want to do high.

4. In the back of a police car. Hella killed my high.

5. #966 BloodBooger, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    When I was in law school, my buddy and I toked up behind the bus we took to Parchman Farm Prison with a bunch of other freshman law students who were to tour the prison to get a real look inside one of Americas oldest farm prisons....the other famous one is Angola in Louisiana.....we were trippin for most of the tour which started with a guard lecturing us on what not to do inside...we saw the womens block ( the most crowded and untidy), the gay mens section (the most clean and orderly), the criminally insane (the newest block resembling more of todays glass and steel type of enclosure), Death Row and the gas chamber which I sat in...oddly enough, old sparky, the electric chair used to execute hundreds of prisoners was the seat used in the gas chamber...a steel tray was attached underneath with a two inch, clear plastic tube running from the steel tray under old sparky through a gasketed hole in the chamber through which the executioner would roll cyanide "golf balls" down the tube into the steel tray filled with hydrochloric acid...there was like a submarine wheel on the door of the chamber to seal it and you could watch whoever was in it through the thick glass(probably plastic, not sure)......I might have been the only blade to have ever sit on old sparky, in the gas chamber, blazed out of his gourd in the history of Parchman Prison.

6. When my dad smelled my car then broke my door to my room and started doing all this crazy shit and kicked me out for a week. I almost passed out while he was yelling at me I had no idea what was going on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. In a haunted house. I mean a literal haunted house as in a "I'mnotseeingthingstherearefuckingdemonsinthishouse" house.

8. At church with the rents, or back when I took the PSAT.

9. This past thanksgiving all of my cousins and I decided it would be a good idea to smoke right before turkey time (went a little overboard). I didn't really think about the fact that I was seeing all of my relatives for the first time in years and I would have to talk to them. Whoops

10. #972 anonymoussmoker559, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    shoot I guess im just privileged. Growing up mom, dad and even grandma smokes. I was allowed to smoke in my room aslong as i kept up on my grades. Now im an adult and live in Seattle so all my managers at work smoke some even pick up from me once in awile. 

11. My front seat with my mason jar right beneath my shirt on the passenger seat.

As a cop was at the window of course...

Smoke up, lay down.

12. - In a mall that was supposed to be closed but the door wasn't locked.
    - Inside an arena at night.

13. I smoked with a few of my boyfriend's aunts right after his uncle's funeral.  I actually love his family so it wasn't too bad, but I couldn't help but feel terrible every time I laughed...

I've been pulled over while high a couple times and that's no fun.

Finally, I went to my final period for one of my classes tripping on unmentionables this year.  Now that was just too much.

14. Deffinately a Maths exam. Spliffed off my face and didn't have a fucking clue what to write ahaha just sat there smiling and looking at the clock, but was very paranoid the first 20 mins if I remember because when we were sitting down someone behind me went " (sniff sniff) it stinks of bud in here" I just remember thinking FUCK!! But all went smoothly in the end... Got an E :)

15. Passenger seat of a Honda civic going 75 down a highway.

Freaked me the fuck out.

I CAN NOT imagine how people drive high.

16. #978 Spezza19, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    while sitting straped into the electric chair

17. In a straight jacket in an insane asylum

Party at my house