Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where was the worst place that you have been high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Driving, HATED it.

2. I'm a music major so I'm required to attend all university concerts. Me and my friends got super stoned before the concert, walk in and get the best seats in the house. Then 10 minutes later, 3 of my professors and 2 conductors of bands sat down right next to me. And I forgot to put in eye drops... It was scary af put I got away with it without them knowing.

3. Smoking 2 bowls, and then being told right after that I had to go to my grandmas for a family getogether in 10 minutes. Was just among 20 relatives super baked pretty shitty

4. Math finals in high school. Went to smoke a few dutches with friends then took math final and forgot how to even compose a formula, it was ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Backseat of a cop car...

6. Trying to navigate my way through Bing.

Google wouldn't load.

7. The first time I ever met my girlfriends family I went and spent a few days at her family home. Night 2 that I'm there her brother thought rolls their dad was asleep so he rolls a blunt and the 3 of us smoke it. We go back inside and sure enough their dad is wide awake chillen in the kitchen, he is also retired military and used to fly blackhawk helicopters in Iraq. And there he is just grilling me. I was so fucking nervous and shaky on the inside but managed to play it cool despite internally losing my shit.

8. Behind ralphs involved in a fight that turned into a rumble, that eventually ended with 1 guy stabbed (my buddy's friend). High dissolved instantly.

9. I got high in Baghdad Iraq. Super paranoia!

10. #951 BlueHoo, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    My non-smoking high school girlfriend's house on my birthday. I had gotten really baked that afternoon. Went to pick her up to got out to dinner with my folks. Walked into a surprise birthday dinner with her folks and mine.

11. #952 Drugs not Pugs, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Either in one of my maths GCSE exams (i was fucking scared it felt like everyone knew i was high asf)

or when i had to go out for dinner with my mum and her boyfriend who is ex-SAS, when i was completely out of it haha

OR when my dad walked in on me and 5 other mates in my room when we we're getting stupidly blazed

12. Ive got a few...

1. Back of a cop car (long story)
    2. ANY place where you have people who trip out and get sketchy when theyre blazed. Pisses me off
    3. Explaining to the school officer that that 'funny' smell isnt weed smoke
    4. Around my mom cuz she knows i smoke an stares me down like a mf every time and i HATE that haha

13. Back of a cop car lmao... Currently the reason I'm on a 6 month t-break (probation)

14. My answer : right now in my parents basement in a cold weather state.
    im 38 . oh god I hope this doesnt mean im a loser. im a few lbs overweight too.
    im hearing waves. ugh. ?

15. A abandoned school right behind a Police Station

16. I took 6 weed capsules (made from cannabutter) before my daughter's high school basketball game.  When they kicked in at about half time, I started getting paranoid because I was getting super-high around a gym full of "un-friendlies".  I could hardly walk by the end of the game.

Seems like most of my weed stories are about being an "under cover" stoner around people who aren't down with the weed.  Maybe I should consider moving!

17. I'm moving to Humboldt in two months.

18. Just smoke purple kush for 1 st time and I was only 6 months into smoking at the time and I thought thanksgiving was Monday not Sunday so I got really high and went home to see all my family I haven't seen in 1 year grandparents aunt everyone they all booked I was high tnx god my lil bro came home drunk threw eyes right off me

19. Trap house... Scary place never, ever end up at one