Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where was the worst place that you have been high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009.

1. on a crowded elevator

2. At my front door with 2 police next to me knocking on the door to get my parents to tell them i was "intoxicated"

3. A little over a month ago, my friends and I decided to drive to California. We're all from Detroit, Michigan, so it was quite a haul. During the trip, the three of our worst experiences happened while we were high.
    First place goes to camping in the Marin Headlands. We had a three mile hike into our campsite, and one evening we returned to find our entire campsite rained out. Our tent was flooded, collapsed, and broken/ripped everywhere, all of our gear was soaked, and it was about thirty degrees that night. All we could do was sit there freezing and high and pissed off.
    Second place goes to leaving at the Cozy Castro Cottage, which happens to be Brownie Mary's old house and the house of Dennis Peron, the initiator of the medical marijuana movement. We had just spent two days constantly smoking the best weed and hash and eating the craziest edibles of our lives, hanging out with some of California's biggest stoners. We were blazed to the bone, but when we went out to our truck to take off, we realized that someone had broken into it and stolen all of our shit and finding out that we were now stranded in San Fran with no money and half of the stuff we brought was such a fucking buzz kill.
    Third place goes to driving through Nebraska. Nebraska seems like a pretty scary place to a few Detroit stoners, it just doesn't come off as a very liberal or pot-friendly state, so it was the last place we needed to get pulled over. Well, other than Utah. Of course, since we had such a gruesome drive, we needed to stay blazed to keep it bearable, especially since the radio wasn't working. Around one in the morning after we had just burned down, I got pulled over by the head honcho of the drug unit of whatever area we were in. In a way, that worked in our favor because he was looking for big stuff and didn't care enough to fuck with some kids from the east. The whole thing just sucked because when I got in the car, he said "sorry you've gotta sit in the front seat with me, there's a dog in the back, heheh." The dog was dancing and whining to all hell because I reeked so badly. We all were able to stay chill and it all worked out, but Nebraska scared the shit out of us.

4. When some cops pulled me over after I had just smoked half of a blunt to myself. I was so fucking scared... they even pulled me out of my car because I was shaking and I told them it was because I had to pull over on the highway during rush hour traffic. I knew they smelled it... and they had me wait in my car for like 20 minutes. But in the end, they let me go. I wonder if they would've done the same thing if I were a guy. :smoking:

5. Nope most definitely not, especially if your cute.

6. The worst place I ever smoked was out in a field with my madukes YUKON XL. It was 8 deep and i had just sat the bowl on the dash board when i looked up and saw fish&game. The guy drove up next to me while i was stoned. Somehow he never saw the bowl. Scariest shit ever when your blasted

7. Either goin in to a mall blitzed as fuck-i was trippin hard, school-principle walkin by staring at us or my bros graduation ceremony (with my rents sittin beside me)

8. family trip to see the inside of alcatraz jail in san fran. cali. i was freaking the fck out dude. it was scary :(

9. Lol why would you blaze before a scary visit to there!???

10. back in my junior year of high school, i picked up during my off period to get set for the weekend. wanted to try a littttle bit to see if it would be a good weekend with my boys. rolled maybe .2 in the smallest joint ever, just to see the high. i thought i would be either burnt out or sober by the time i had drivers ed (hour and a half from smoking). but naaa i was still high...and i went last out of my car of 4 people

11. i smoked in a schools bathroom annd almost got caught lol

12. weight-training class.

nothing gets rid of a high quicker so its pretty gay

nothing kills your ability to run on a treadmill than having a sesh 2 mins before

quickest burn-out in the world, and when your teacher realized u aint doin jack shit he just lays more work on ya.....biiiitch.

13. This is about my friend. So he smoked right before school and has english first period. Let me tell you bitch for a teacher. So he sits down and a little into class the teacher asks him, "hey did you get a hair cut??" he just giggled and said nope I got them all cut. if that isnt obvious i dont know what is

14. wow lol u got a clever "friend"
    when i was 16, i had a saturday home alone so i blazed it up (outside so theres no smell wories). anyway my mom comes come all the sudden and im blitzed outta my mind so i go 2 the bathroom 2 pull myself together. i came out and my mom's like "all the sudden you have to use the bathroom when i come home???" and i just laff it off. i know her and she suspisous of something.

A few minutes later she comes to me and shes like "wanna go driving?" (she was teaching me to drive). I was like "sure" cuz normaly we just drive around nieborhoods and stuff, and i had never driven high so i waned to try it. so we're driving and she thinks im ready 4 like traffic driving. long story short im nervous a hell and im driving really bad and i get pulled over. while we're waiting 4 the cops she's looking at me and shes like "you're eyes are red" and i just say "my contacts are bothering me". I was so fuckin freaked out.

the cop didnt give a fuck about me he and he barely looked at me, and my mom did all the talking, but it was so fuckin scary. so much shit all at once.

15. My senior year in highschool (alot of thes stories start that way) a buddy and I skipped out on a school assembly in the gym. Expecting it to take at least an hour we headed to my car in the parking lot. He texted his girlfriend to have her let us know when it was about over so we could blend in with the crowd on the way back to class. In my car we toked a couple bowls and got completely baked. As it turns out, the assembly only lasted for like a half hour. My buddy gets a text. "Sorry, I forgot to let you know, but the assembly is over and we are back in class now." :eek:
    So we start to panic, we're high and we have to get a story lined out (we have the same class to go to). We decide to say that he left his book in my car and I wasn't gonna give him my keys so we both had to go. He bought it, but about 10 minutes later, he looks at us and says, "Why do I smell cigarette smoke?" We look at each other and could tell we both had that same gutwrenching feeling. The teacher smiled at us and went on with class. My buzz was gone.

On a 6 hour trip to our hunting cabin, my dad and I would stop to eat, get gas, whatever, and I would go for a walk around the back of the building to grab a couple tokes when he went inside. About half way into the trip (after a gas stop) he looks at me and asks "Why are your eyes red?" My heart sank. I came back with "Why are YOUR eyes red?" We both had that busted look on our faces and revealed that we had both been ducking out on each other to get high. The rest of the trip was much easier.

Another one was at my cousins birthday party, I had been smoking for a few months now and had just recently let my dad know (see above story). So I head around to the driveway "to get something out of the truck" and am in mid toke when my uncle (from about 10 feet away) says "Hey!" My heart skipped a beat. "So I heard you're uh self-medicating now. I got some stuff here..." As it turned out 4 out of 5 sets of aunt and uncles toke it up!

There's nothing like smoking with the fam.:smoke:

16. I remember, December 13, 2004, I woke up, went to school and came home. I went out with a couple buddies of mine, and I kept thinking that my ma told me to do or get something, but I couldn't remember what it was. I proceed to smoke with my buddies, and I smoked a lot. A couple hours later I went back home, and my Ma and my sister were in the living room waiting on me, extremely pissed.

Did I mention December 13 is my birthday?

Yeah, Whoops. Go me.

17. in the back of a squad car, ready to be put into the LA county jail system, good thing no charges were pressed

18. police station....it sucked

19. My dorm room, with security on the hunt for the smell.